DK Class Changes First Alpha Pass

And yet I continually see you speculate that it will be behind DW. I don’t think people want to hear you constantly say how it is not going to work. And besides, it is just speculation on your part.

If you stick to providing ideas of how it will work, I think you would see a lot more appreciation for your contributions. I know I sure appreciate your comments that do so.

7 Likes

That’s literally all you’ve been doing

“ABLUHBLUH SOME PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS SAID THEY ONLY WANTED AESTHETIC, SO BLIZZARD WILL NOT MAKE IT GOOD.”

9 Likes

dude she is just a party pooper

2 Likes

At this point I’m convinced she’s just padding her post count and arguing for the sake of arguing.

2 Likes

And that is backed up with evidence. It’s not like I haven’t been saying if and unless and also walking through what is going on.

I don’t really like the unholy play style we are falling into, I feel like the guy that only serves to get his undead up, I’m more of a slave to them then they are to me

the rotation looks like it’s going to end up being just trying to get d coils out so you can get your armys back faster

I’d like to see more options moving away from the pets and giving the death knight power

It’s the first build of the god forsaken alpha. Nothing is finished or tuned yet. Your “evidence” is literally incomplete.

2 Likes

Time to level my dk alt in preparation it will prob become my new melee main and the mage will stay as my caster…unless by some stroke of luck they fix the dumpster fire thats known as warlock

So then dont give feedback until release, because its literally incomplete until that point.

Do you know what the alpha and beta is for? Its for testing and feedback not to be played as some demo.

Dont like that what im saying is correct? Who cares. But my statements are true and everyone else seems to know it and be working to try to lessen the gap that will be there and continue to be there.

1 Like

This… a thousand times this.

2 Likes

Already starting your reply with an idiotic statement. Also, people are giving feedback. Literally happening right now on the alpha threads. Secondly, people who don’t have alpha access yet are giving feedback and suggestions on this forum.

Another idiotic statement. What was even the point of you wasting your time typing that? You’re the one claiming that 2H is going to be behind DW. Just like you were the one claiming 2H isn’t coming back. You have a history of being wrong so this isn’t even surprising. Also, I’ve been in every alpha and beta and give plenty of class/quest/design related feedback. Not sure how you equate wanting 2H to be good with me wanting to just traipse around in the alpha like it’s a sandbox.

You were wrong about 2H. You were wrong about Frostmourne and you’ll be wrong here. You have a trail of failure. You come off as arrogant and passive aggressive. You can’t take criticism or someone contradicting you.

You’re basing it off the previous history of the game, where 2H at points WAS stronger than DW. DW hasn’t always been better. Those are facts and you are arguing feelings.

Edit: I’m arguing with someone who has self admitted they don’t really even play DK. You have nothing that would quantify your opinion as anything we should listen to.

9 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever met a bigger anhedonic, debbie downer in my life.

2H frost is doomed guys, you heard it here first.

6 Likes

Wow, got what im saying entirely wrong and trying to call it idiotic. How about you go back and read what I have written again and look for the words, if, or unless for example. And right now, there havent been any changes in even attempting to balance the 2 weapon sets.

Sorry but you are wrong. Speak to me when you have actually read what I have said.

Psst, a little secret, it is if they dont do anything to balance them.

If the plan isn’t to give big obliterates simply for equipping a 2h then I’m hoping obliteration can offer that instead. Either through a rework or a buff. As of right now that talent is undertuned. Just want something to recreate the MoP/WoD 2h playstyle.

Yes please. Buff Obliteration. Make Obliteration the 2h selection and BoS the DW.

2 Likes

on alpha
lvl 58 KM rank 2 KM procs do bonus frost damage

Well I think they all should be good for both DW and 2h but obliteration should recreate 2h output (big oblits/frostscythe and autos), breath should recreate legion/bfa frost (big breath), and maybe icecap can be redesigned to recreate MoP/WoD DW (frost strike and HB focused). All useable despite your choice of weapon. Everyone happy?

There was a legendary affix or something datamined that if you put it on your gear/crafted piece you got icecap baseline, if you could pair up Icecap with obliteration that sounds like a good time! Let it be true!

Your entire argument boils down to “They haven’t tuned anything” then in the same vein try to base it around “They aren’t going to tune it”. Stuff will be tuned, whether that means 2H catches up to DW, no one knows.

You keep trying to pass your arguments off as fact. That is literally what you do every post.

5 Likes