Disney Blizzard... Let's be thankful these 2 words are not together

Yes you did, hence why you never quoted me saying the thing, cuz it didn’t happen

So thats why I questioned it cuz you quoted yourself for something I allegedly said

1 Like

Obvious troll thread, Personally , I don’t see disney doing a fighting mmo. Star wars was by association, I can see maybe a Dr Who. mmo, but that would be more problem solving that fighting Daleks ( besides you can just tip them over and let the puppeteers feet pedal air) , but even then I am sure there is an MMO in the works for the star wars kids cartoon.

2 Likes

I did quote you several times as did others, like I bet you don’t have a single post that is positive all you do is name call. Like you act like your caca don’t stink, learn empathy and respect it goes a long way.

1 Like

Meh, they are about the same for a lack of a better word scuminess…

Just be glad Google didn’t acquire them they’d be shut down in 6 months they tend to shut down everything

2 Likes

My favourite part about Kingdom Hearts is the people outside looking in :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Least favourite part is trying to keep track of the convoluted and confusing lore :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

2 Likes

True, I guess I loved the game cause when it came out my son was 7 and we played it together. We also played Gears of War.

But after we would play KH we would watch some of the classic movies like Aladdin and The Lion King while eating some Chico’s Tacos.
Good times!

2 Likes

What dystopia? I could finally be a princess.

2 Likes

princess qamaits.

2 Likes

Give up The Simpsons, The Cleveland Show, Family Guy, AND Kinf of the Hill ? Not very likely!

2 Likes

We can’t forget Doctor Who.

4 Likes

Dr Whom‎ ‎

2 Likes

I think both companies have a lot in common

1 Like

Its hard for me to take anyone serious that talks about things being “woke”

Edit : Sheesh. Just looked at that guy’s video history. I dont drink enough for that. Give him props, though. He found a target audience that gets offended very easily, and knows how to appeal to them for easy clicks.

10 Likes

What 2 words is worse?

Microsoft Blizzard?
Disney Blizzard?

1 Like

Quartering

Lmao

6 Likes

So, an angry screed full of dog whistles to keep the rubes frothy?

4 Likes

Not even whistling.

4 Likes

Not sure how people take the guy who pees on his basement floor seriously

5 Likes

I’d watch to laugh but I get enough of that type of nonsense showing up in my recommendations randomly.

2 Likes

That’s the reason it happens. Because apathetic shmucks like you let it.

2 Likes