Disney Blizzard... Let's be thankful these 2 words are not together

Imagine the dystopian world we would be living in if Disney had acquired the Warcraft IP. This thread is dedicated to being thankful that this did not become a reality and to pay respects to a once beloved IP Star wars. Also to appreciate the current overlords of blizzard. Thank you.

Remember to revoke your Disney + accounts in protest. “The power of one. The power of two. The power of many”!

35 Likes

I don’t think the current scenario of Microsoft Blizzard is much better, to be honest.

38 Likes

if i had a Disney sub id probably watch the owl house, maybe the Lion King remake

4 Likes

I think we would get more druid stuff if Disney was in charge. Also gnome druids

3 Likes

You people care way too much about this stuff.

16 Likes

Didn’t have one and never cared about Star Wars.

4 Likes

Please let me live in the fantasy world that MS is a good publisher until Avowed comes out.

2 Likes

Slowly turns towards the multiple men and women living together, along with the numerous children of the various races

Uh, yea ok then

7 Likes

Does anyone set themselves up to be a fake victim any more than this

21 Likes

slowly turns back towards the various NPCs who you get quests from who mentioned their husband/wives/families

Ok, then

7 Likes

Microsoft has entered the chat.

" We will be selling the Warcraft IP to Disney "

2 Likes

You can easily google some of these DEI companies (self described) and see their stances. I’m not hating, just stating facts.

1 Like

You didn’t play Dragonflight?

8 Likes

They aren’t facts if they aren’t true.

5 Likes

Di$ney could screw up a 1 car parade.

14 Likes

You can easily search and see that what I said is true.

1 Like

What can I google that states “everyone hates straight white men”

Just because 100% of everything isn’t about you anymore, doesn’t mean you are hated

12 Likes

Hey now, Disney isn’t that ba-

watches the latest Acolyte episode

I withdraw my previous comment.

7 Likes

:smiley: They could really find a way to get that 1 car parade into a multi car pile up.

5 Likes

You already twisted what I said. I said “some”. Not my fault you’re ignoring what’s currently happening in gaming. You’re obtuse on purpose. You’re a known forum troll.

Gaming > Activism.

12 Likes