Disney Blizzard... Let's be thankful these 2 words are not together

“Disney”

the spooky Woke Boogeyman that terrifies stupid racist incels all over America. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Agenda is so overused as a term these days that I’m almost 100% certain nobody actually knows what pushing an agenda actually means.

3 Likes

Episode three didn’t need to happen. After the first two episodes we had the basic gist of why. The rest of the season could’ve told that story without the flashback.

1 Like

Filoni is making the Heir to the Empire Story for his Mandoverse movie, which is likely to be a Trilogy if it does well. They already introduced Thrawn.

2 Likes

I think the big problem is that with the love of the movies, especially the ones that came out closest to when you were a kid is that you don’t notice at least in the mainline movies, the stories aren’t anything super special. They’re perfectly fine action movies that keep you interested as you watch them, but they aren’t anything particularly new or exceptionally well written.

And then when a new one comes out that doesn’t have the memories attached you notice the flaws that have always been there.

You are absolutely correct. They were simple. That is why I liked the first couple of seasons. They were simple space westerns.

1 Like

Well…in TFA, the culture war crap was basically all they had to complain about, since it was just a remake of A New Hope.

1 Like

If it helps, I think the 2nd movie of the sequel trilogy fits in more with a WW2 style war movie. You have the hotshot pilot who is used to special treatment now having to deal with a new commander who doesn’t know him so he just gets treated by his rank instead.

1 Like

I don’t know that it is their world view so much as attempting to garner social credit.

That is a very astute observation that I hadn’t considered. I like that take. Still not crazy about the movie, but I like your take on it.

1 Like

Like I said, I think the movie’s just fine. Nothing special, but it’s not anything out of the ordinary, lots of the stuff I’ve seen people rail on just seems like standard story beats from various genres that might not have made it into mainline SW before.

That was another thing that annoyed me. It is petty, but it irritated me that all the ships were just slightly different. Tie fighters had passenger seats, At-At had cannons studded all over them, the Bombers looked like slow moving deep sea platforms.

1 Like

“Don’t like thing?? bIgOt!!”

:joy:

1 Like

I have to imagine it goes back to Lucas’s use of WW2 dogfighting for the space combat, probably some similar scene with the bombs jamming in a B-whatever number in some WW2 flying movie that someone liked. Probably should have been left for something else.

1 Like

idk it seemed like finn had this interesting stormtrooper backstory going for him and then they just completely abandoned it in two.

1 Like

Yeah. I had assumed he was going to have a lot more character development considering he was the first non-clone stormtrooper we saw.

We can assume there were others in the other movies, but we just never seen any of them.

Microsoft is a much bigger company than Disney. Like 20 ties the market cap. Giant companies getting bigger is not a good thing.

This anti Disney stuff is just political propaganda. Stop being brainwashed.

Oh dear god it boggled my mind watching people cheer for MS taking over actiblizz

1 Like

Oh I’m sure the lesbians making the force babies is totally not a bigot reason for folks to hate on it

Get outta here with that

3 Likes

because they thought microsoft was gonna come in and fire ion. microsoft doesnt care.

1 Like