Disney Blizzard... Let's be thankful these 2 words are not together

Force babies should only happen in the sanctity of a male sith force impregnating some random woman with a trilogy main character

4 Likes

Hecks sake star wars is just a bunch of stories about space wizards. Its not that deep.

4 Likes

Bad writing yes, except for Andor which was amazing. That said the idea that Star Wars has not always had strong female characters and an over arching anti fascist anti n@zi tone is ridiculous.

If you see a movie and see agenda before anything else, the issue is likely that you were already brainwashed.

Space not-sees vs lazer wizards

2 Likes

And funny robits that go roger roger

3 Likes

If they’re “ALL OVER” America, logic would indicate they are not in fact incels by nature.

Some of it perhaps, but there is a lot that isn’t.

I always kinda felt like Star Wars was like the Marvel cinematic universe.

If you mass produce a fictional world, it’s gonna feel cheap if you compare that up against some avant-garde film stuff.

1 Like

Acolyte’s a decent show.

I think the outrage is overblown. I’m not really a Star Wars fan but sure, jedis and sith lords are cool I guess. I kinda prefer something like Rings of Power but people also tell me it’s terrible all the time. I still like it

1 Like

Yup exactly and Disney is all about Mass Producing films nowadays rather then taking their time to make something good Chicken Little was the first victim of this change in Disney butchered by the demands of higher ups.

1 Like

I think the difference will tell as time progresses.

Lucas created a universe that printed money.

Disney took said universe and binned it for pushing political garbage.

1 Like

Andor and Rogue one is better than everything but the OT.

1 Like

If the original trilogy came out now people would be outraged that the empire was unfairly villainized, Princess Leia is an unrealistic girl boss mary sue, etc etc

6 Likes

I enjoyed season one too. I refuse to let the haters dictate what I should and shouldn’t like.

2 Likes

Lol do you seriously believe that? Disney doesn’t care about Progress or Equality they care about money and PR :dracthyr_lulmao:

Like no better example of this then their Cyclops Cop who was easily removable in countries where people are still prosecuted for not being Cishet.

Honestly Star Wars couldn’t even get it right.

Everybody knows this is how babies are made

2 Likes

Luke is such a mary sue it hurts but he’s at least fun to watch so its fine

2 Likes

He probably also thinks there was nothing political about the original trilogy.

1 Like

BUT Xmen 97 is sooo good so i cant cancel :frowning: