Disconnected before character select screen

Is anyone’s Darter Wings ( whatever the name is ) Set gone? I was playing with xmogs on my warrior and it isn’t there at all.

1 Like

Since it is an authentication issue it’s very likely they had to turn it off while working on it, meaning your account won’t look like it has SMS safety and thus no eligibility for extra slots.
That is my uneducated guess.

Several folks are able to get back in now!

if your character screen has no characters, just give it a minute or two :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same (sigh) Hopefully it will be fixed again soon

Okay, so similar to others. No renowned explorer or sprite darter transmogs. And no extra bag slots for the authenticator.

As someone else noted, I can understand the latter if they had to disable 2FA to get over the authentication issue. But can’t understand the transmog gap, unless they’ve rolled back servers or something.

None of this instills confidence in the lead-up to SL.

1 Like

Danish Sugar Cookies (one of my family favorites)

100g/3.5oz butter
300g/10oz sugar
250g/8.8oz baking flour
1 egg
1 large tablespoons of brown sugar
½ teaspoon baking powder

In a clean bowl, mix the sugar and butter together until they form a soft mass (can’t recommend electric hand-held whisks as these get clogged and bogged down easily). Crack the egg into the mixture and mix it into the sugar and butter. Add the brown sugar and mix again.

Sift the flour into the mixture to avoid lumps and stir 3-5 times while adding the flour for best effect, then add the baking powder. Mix well for 6-8 minutes until the dough begins to become hard and malleable like playdough.

Roll the dough into however many balls you want. The cookie size depends on the size of the ball. I usually get 15-20 or so on a baking tray and they end up the size of an adult palm.

Bake them on a covered baking tray at 150℃ / 302℉ for 30 minutes and then let them cool and harden for 30-40 more. Can be eaten while slightly warm and soft, but once they harden they become extremely crispy and crunchy.
Kids love em.

(Forgot to add that this is an excellent family activity since it takes almost no preparation and the clean-up is very easy. Also a good way of getting rid of excess eggs before they go bad. If more cookies are wanted, just double the amounts. Simple as that)

8 Likes

Update as well on the " no game time " whatever message. I just got that. I def pay for the game and play it, lol

Update: I also have the 4 locked backpack slots (even though I have an Authenticator and SMS) and my Renowned Explorer transmog is also missing.

same issue here silver hand

just got the epic shadowlands pre paid shii and this happens…

Same. All I get is a black screen at character selection. :confused:

Wait a few mins your characters will pop up…

1 Like

I’m having a issue every time I use the repair tool myself.

Keeps trying to do an update. Anyone else having this? BLZBNTAGT00000BB8

yep also have 4 locked backpack slots and i already have the authenticator

2 Likes

I am having the same issue, it scans files, then wont update. I eventually got it to let me uninstall and am reinstalling everything now.

Edit: After Reinstalling, I am now at character select with a black screen

1 Like

Not sure if I’m going to be able to post here - I just got a bunch of “message deleted because the linked account has no game time” messages to my mailbox. I have a rolling 6 month subscription that isn’t due to make it’s next payment until next April…

Ironically the posts were relating to getting disconnected on login in this thread and the one in General Discussion.

Try logging out and back in I just log out and back into the forums and now I can post in other sections now were as before now I got message cause it said same thing no game time…back pack slots are back up on my account now too.

I was able to connect after a reinstall. Thanks for the tip Oxycauntin.

its must be the same for everyone

yeah… man