Disconnected before character select screen

Mine is now WOW51900128, was getting the 127 one.

I did want to play tonight I tried going force changing my server and all and still nothing

Was just on and tried to swap toons and the game froze mid-login. Tried to log in and Iā€™m getting the WOW51900128 error.

1 Like

First time logging in in 6 months and managed maybe 10 mins playing then this.

Same here.

Like I was legit on the game and tried to swap toons and it said, ā€œExcuse me, but no.ā€

good experienceā€¦haha

wow51900127 error. PLEASE FIX THIS NOW

It has been how long since pre-patch? every night noticeable lag still, constant log in issues, and when will it end? It is not my connection and I just see when shadowlands hits a huge disasterā€¦like right now when you log in you get insta DCd :DD:D

1 Like

Somebody atacking the servers cause mad he didnā€™t get the HH mount after 2000 attempts.

wait what? thats why iā€™m DCd rn?

Uhā€¦ source?

Yes Iā€™m mad but I did not ddos anybody.

3 Likes

Username checks out

lol, good luck

1 Like

so whatā€™s 19x14x11? i think thatā€™s more than 2000. I still donā€™t have it either

Sigh come back to play retail and this happy stuff .

1 Like

me and my girlfriend cannot log in (using 2 differents computers) we are both wired directly on the modem and and we are receiving 2 different error message

Blizzard after a week of unstable server where we couldnā€™t play now the server are screwed up on a Saturday night? I hope weā€™ll got a few free days after thisā€¦

Edit: none of us ever played on the EU servers

1 Like

Right, be nice to play the game I pay for ā€¦ lets go!!

Same issue here