Disconnected before character select screen

I have been back for a few months and got my wife to start playing with me. HUGE regrets.

Now if they would just fix the forum issue that is preventing people from posting. lol

on blacked out character screen waiting for it to load like people are saying.

1 Like

Fax 100% :crying_cat_face: It really upsets me that it seems that way and I have been playing since WotLK. I took several breaks throughout because of customer service issues.

3 Likes

hugs everyone

4 Likes

its back open

1 Like

Agreed, I had to switch characters a couple times.

1 Like

loading black out screen or me to.

I was just able to log in. Character select was black for like a minute, but I was able to load into the game world. (Cho’gall server)

Update as well, since all else are. Also was able to get to the character screen, but all black. I hope it’s back up soon. I want to get back on and finish my WQ’s on alts for gold!! :slight_smile:

Finally got to character selection page and I don’t have any characters to pick…ekkkkk

Friend just logged right in just fine, still stuck at black screen.

Same. Logged it. Background shows up, “Enter World” button blacked out and unclickable and character list doesn’t populate.

BACK UP, get in there!

I’m also finally in, though things are still moving slowly.

wife got back on. just let it sit for a couple mins after you get to the character screen. GL

1 Like

Blizzard SUCKS!!

5 Likes

Im back in but it took way longer than before so woho i guess.

Sends hugs back

1 Like

Now fix it where I can post in other threads and not tell me I have no game time when I do till Feb 2021.