Disconnected before character select screen

I’m back in, boys!!

1 Like

Got to character screen and it was void of characters. But waited for like 1-2 mins and the populated. Chose one, and I am now in-game.

Let it marinate on the blank screen. your stuff will load.

so annoying, literally just got back into wow after 10 months or so but have been a loyal paying subscriber for atleast 11 years and this is my 2nd time trying to play recently and i cant get in… we pay for this cr@p and this happens all the time yet we dont get any type of compensation, step your game up bliz. very very annoying for the people who dont get much spare time to log in only to not be able to.

3 Likes

Can anyone else not get back in??

1 Like

@Anlan:

Blizzard never says anything informative like that, so none of us know whether this is DDoS or mass hamster poisoning or just the result of a buggy pre-patch.

However, just logged back in, although as some have pointed out both the character screen and connecting to the world were very slow. But I am back in.

So something has changed, since for a half-an-hour plus it was nothing but FAIL-FAIL-FAIL.

Not fixed yet!

Characters loaded in! Like everyone else said just wait a bit and it’ll load all in. Has anyone tried changing toons yet?

Logging in is taking longer then normal for my game on a SSD drive.

I was able to log on from the wow.exe inside the retail folder but all realms are empty.

dude stop being a karen we all want to play lol

Got the black character select screen for a minute, finally got to choose a character. Then blue loading bar took another 1-2 minutes but I’m in now.

1 Like

Thanks, currently am sitting on a loading screen but just got in as well

WrA back up. Took a good minute for my character screen to go from black to my characters. The only button that worked while screen was black was my game upgrade button to buy SL.

Then why are you still on the forum whining and complaining? Unsub and bye bye!

Leek Pie (one of the easiest recipes I know)

4 medium sized leeks, cut into rings
100g/4oz bacon cubes
3 eggs, beaten together
1dl/0,4cup milk
200g/7oz cottage cheese
50g/1.7oz parmesan (soft, not dry)
1pinch nutmeg, finely grated
Salt
Black pepper
Non sweet pie crust (can usually be bought ready or made with very little prep)

Use butter or oil (I prefer butter) to grease a suitable pie dish before placing the crust into it. Bake the crust in a pre-heated oven at 175℃ / 347℉ for 10 minutes to give it a bit of firmness, careful not to overdo the time or it’ll crack.

Fry the bacon until slightly firm and it them aside on a plate with a paper towel.

Cut the bottom and the green part from the leeks, you primarily want the white middle. Slice them into rings roughly the thickness of a pinky finger. Flash fry the leeks in the bacon fat (add a pinch of oil if needed).

Whisk eggs, milk, cottage cheese, parmesan, nutmeg, salt and ground pepper together in a bowl and pour the leeks and bacon into the mixture. Stir very gently and distribute the mixture into the pie dish. Use any excess dough to make whatever shapes you want on top of the pie.

Bake the pie for 30-35 minutes in the oven, still at 175℃ / 347℉ until you are certain the egg is completely cooked and your leek pie has a nice golden surface.

Can be served with almost any side dish, but none is really needed.

8 Likes

let what marinate? it just disconnects me lol

There is a difference between it being a Saturday night and odd errors randomly popping up. Also how is it ridiculous when their costumer service isn’t up to the standards of a general small business? One shouldn’t be trying to bully people who are speaking out their opinion

2 Likes

first day off work in two weeks finally get to play and i just get the error message i dont even get to a black character screen :expressionless:

1 Like

Are you Kyle Kuzma