Disconnected before character select screen

Blizzard blocks servers for us to go out and be social instead we blow up forums lolol

1 Like

Thank the heavens not that bad YET.

no one said anything about fixing it read it gain

Update, just got into character select screen, but characters do not load. Not trolling

1 Like

WOW on a saturday night I cant get on and play. This is sad I already have a ticket in for the dungeon finder not working with the chromie questline this is just another problem with there system I really hope they are fixing it .

Well, another Saturday night spent recovering from Friday night, guess I’ll play some WoW… uh, oh. Sure glad I spent all that money over the years on this game.

2 Likes

Logged in, attempted to play and I just couldn’t. Who the hell would want to play vanilla, was so bad. (Of course amazing at the time, but it’s so bad playing it now.)

Now that I have a 6 month sub, I am wondering if I can get my money back. Sick of coming home after a Sh@%$y day of work to not be able to log in. Seriously… if the game was not ready to launch why drop it. Very frustrated ATM.

Any other competitive Frogger RP enthusiasts wanna take it to DM’s while we wait for the servers to work?

Just got to the char sellect screen but its lagged there with no chars showing

2 Likes

im back in everyone try

It’s been over an hour, I told them outsourcing was a bad idea.

I’m back in but it’s a black screen

im in but my character selection screen is pure black-- can’t see any of my characters

It is very slow but actually got to the character log in screen… let’s see if I can get in game!

Edit: Got to the character screen, got the “you have been dc’d” message, clicked ok & wasn’t actually dc’d… hmmm… it is very slowly loading my toon.

Come on blizz, it’s Saturday night and I just put my kids to bed

same actually

Same, very frustrating… :crying_cat_face: :broken_heart:

Back in, but stuck at a blank character screen.

i can’t even get on i get dced before i even get a chance to even get to the character selection screen.