Disconnected before character select screen

First time I try to log on in a couple days…and can’t.
NOICE.

Yep same problem

I’ll take one while your up. I’ll get the next round!

Just got it at well. Went offline for an hour or so for a movie, came back and instant disconnect before character screen like you as well. They have a " warning " or whatever posted that they are aware… some are saying online its been down for almost an hour now. (Server: Tich )

Bruh this is STILL going on…

I would love too but its snowing.

I get a WOW51900127 or WOW51900128 when trying to login. And a WOW51900319 or WOW51900314 if I just try to put in the password instead of restarting the game. Sigh… not fun.

Putting a pot of coffee on.

2 Likes

Don’t worry Blizz said they will brb they’re just getting milk and eggs.

So sad. Finally got time to play…and cannot get in. sigh

1 Like

Guess I will DL classic now :frowning: :roll_eyes:

I keep attempting to log in, and just when I have an inch of hope–DENIED. Lmfao. This sucks.

grab those snow shoes hahaha

Why were the threads merged, this is a lot more lame

How has there not been a Blizz response yet? Support or CS take a Saturday night off?

only update ive seen so far is they are aware of the issue with their authentication issues and are fixing it

1 Like

I don’t have an issue with classic itself, I have an issue with too many of the people I have dealt with on it though. Either way, I’ll happily hang out until the login issue is fixed or I decide to leave my desk. Whichever happens first, lol.

1 Like

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Everyone on here is posting for him. We can all log in lol

Time to sleep >:(