1 can chopped tomatoes
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1.50dl/half a cup of cream
Rice for however many portions
flake salt
black pepper, freshly ground

Fry the bacon cubes in a frying pan until they take on color and firm up. Take the bacon and set it aside on a plate with a paper towel.
Put a tablespoon of oil in the frying pan used for bacon and add the mushrooms and chicken and fry over high heat until sautéed (7-8 minutes depending on heat)

Turn down the heat to a simmer and add the onions, sautéing while stirring until the onions are clear and soft. Add garlic, sausages, bacon, smoked pepper, sweet pepper, oregano, wheat flour, and vegetable broth (broth can be stirred in half a cup of warm water ahead of time).

Stir well and then stir in the tomato puree and chopped tomatoes. Once mixed well, pour into a well-sized pot with a lid-
Let the delicious Viking pot simmer for 15 minutes at low to medium heat and boil some rice in the meantime.

Once the dish has simmered, add the bell peppers cut in fine strips and finally the cream. Bring to the quick boil and season with salt and pepper (chili, oregano etc can be added to individual taste).

Enjoy.

16 Likes

haha money printer go brrrrr

I’m with a free HH mount for anyone who can’t log in =P

Yeah there’s no way i’m sleeping tonight so i’ll have to watch it after this for sure :smiley:

1 Like

Oh boy, I won’t ruin it for you, but It goes straight down hill

1 Like

i hear u bro been playing all that time as well dumbing the game down more and more i had to have a well geared grp to help get my dreadsteed back then oh and the materials were god awful to acquire

Grab me some Nuggies!

Oof. I hope someone lives. literally anyone

Some GM dropped his Cranberry juice over all his keyboard

2 Likes

This won’t be fixed today, so all of you trying to get runs in on Headless horseman for the 10th year straight can kiss today’s chances goodbye. I imagine we’ll shortly get a message of ‘maintenance’ tomorrow between 7:00am & 8:00am because they can’t possibly risk kicking people out of the game who are currently playing because they might cancel their sub and never play again if they’re inconvenienced by a 15 minute server reset.

1 Like

They are probably still using the same hardware from 16 years ago to run the server, come to Moon Guard, enjoy the 2-3 second lag in SW everyday, like, everyday

Same error here, I cant login, got error, server full, then put me in queue position 25, 24,23, etc, until my turn 1, then disconnect me, you have been disconnected wow51900127

What kind of sauce you want homie?

Here we go again. I can’t get in. It gives me an error (WOW51900127).

Yep
same here.

It is what it issssssssss

free HH mount

Same
tried 10 times. Lets me log into class
but not retail and PTR. But I have friends that just logged in and are playing.

I can at least reply here
 I can’t post on the general discussion forums. Also, yes, I am getting disconnected right after it says that it is retrieving character list.

I WOULD LOVE SOME :flushed:

1 Like