Disconnected before character select screen

You are not the only to spend the nice weekend here…

im just trying to farm my nether drake T-T, why blizzard servers whyyy

ooh kool, nice to know WoW-Classic is still working…

Just because I didn’t see anyone post from my server. Steamwheedle cartel can’t log in still

any1 else think warcraft 3 should be free to play?

3 Likes

TF is goin on??!!!

Maybe this would have been solved by now if blizz actually hired enough workers and paid them; as opposed to leaving problems like this up to what i can only imagine is a small handful of sleep deprived and coffee addled sods, with maybe a monkey thrown in for emotional support

6 Likes

free HH mount for everyone who couldnt log in

2 Likes

i’m so scared, does the little girl die? i don’t want her to die!

hopefully it wont take them too long to reset<3

I second this.

FIX THE GAME! this is 3rd time this month I cant play the game :confused: thats 1/10 of the time of my month that I pay for, that I cant enjoy the game.

1 Like

WOW51900319, WOW51900128, WOW51900123. No success here in the Heartland. Realm Status says all the servers are up and running. It’s just the authentication servers that have fizzled out…

No, no! I was going just about to get Invincible.

2 Likes

I checked the McBroken app, it states that the servers are still down, going to Wendys.

2 Likes

I’m getting Error WOW51900128 as well. My partner is still logged in and not experiencing any issues. I was trying to change characters and got booted from the server all together. This seems to be a reoccurring issue lately, or is it just me?

If it’s DDoS, is not that simple, unfortunately.

2 Likes

T.V. series.

shadowlands gets pushed back, no news on when they’re going to drop it or the pre patch event, and now I can’t even log in to take advantage of possibly the last weekend of the rep bonus. GG

Come on blizz… I need my fix. Let’s get this fixed!