Disconnected before character select screen

well you’ll be surprised. go watch the rest of it and you’ll see the disappointment. Your being scared to go to bed will fade quite fast lol.

Can still log into wow classic. Maybe they should use that login instead.

1 Like

I’m right there with you! Trying to figure out how long to wait now lol.

Off topic, but with all the people posting in here, if we got together we could form one heck of a gigantic kazoo orchestra. Think about it.

13 Likes

You made me hungry. I didnt know I was hungry

Still unable to log in.

1 Like

Same here. And no acknowledgment from blizz on twitter :frowning:

That’s a shame! i really hate movies/shows with stupid endings! like the OA

Same! I was switching alts, and booted. My husband is also playing. He was about to switch as well, but i told him DON’T DO IT! LOL. This sucks…

1 Like

You are my hero. Your humor is keeping me on this thread!

1 Like

anyone here into twinking, 30-39? bored and tryna discuss instead of just reading these comments xD

Glad I wasnt the only one! Starting to think WOW just hates me lol

LOL I was in Moon Guard before I got disconnected :frowning: Now I’m stuck like everyone else, not being able to log in at all :pensive: The lag, though…now that just sucks :pensive: I don’t think the lag we get in the city will be leaving us anytime soon…

My friend was playing for the last 2 hours but just got dced. Now cant log in. Told him now you know my pain.

Let me in…

:’(

1 Like

Was surprised to see they hadn’t mentioned anything on Twitter and such. Was also beginning to think it was just me. D:

The ending is up there with “Lost” Might actually be worse.

At least you’re not lagging now though.

2 Likes

Im still logged in, not sure for how long, but my buddy got kicked though

Pretty good tail end of a baseball game on to distract you if interested…

1 Like