Disconnected before character select screen

Getting the same issue, but different codes. had one that ended in 127 one that ended 319 and 217. Been trying to log back in for a good 30 minutes or so, nothing yet. Started to freak since there was no announcement until recently.

Would you like your 8 cents now or at the end of the month?

lol don’t die

have fun! still cant login myself yet but hopefully that means they’re making progress! :smile:

same here and now i cant even log in

show was awful, haunting of hill house was 90x better. Ending of bly manor is a joke.

I am scared that if they dont get WoW up and running that domestic abuse will rise.

2 Likes

The award for the BEST COMMENT on a repetitive whining and crying forum post goes to…Kothuk!!! applause

Wow, bitter much?

Oh gosh, i haven’t finished it yet! i’m on episode 8 and i spoook easy

They call Alabama the Crimson Tide, call me Deacon Blues

Now we’ve gone and overloaded the forums with this thread.

1 Like

Been playing this game since classic wow. My interest is fading faster and faster. With every expansion you’d think they would get better not worse yet now we get disconnects a delayed expansion after they were forced to listen to the player base…and yet Genshin impact made 100 million in two weeks on mobile with zero issues and its cross platform and 100% free. In some ways I hope shadow lands bombs.

3 Likes

Im with Mcfly $15 is like 10mins worth of irl “grinding” … or i could spend 3 days to accomplish the same thing? xD

2 Likes

making cinnamon rolls who wants some while we wait?

8 Likes

They put a message board up

1 Like

Sucks that the forums having issues :confused: seems some people are able to get in now so its not as overloaded now at least. Makes sense that we’d all talk here with no game :stuck_out_tongue: at least they’re working on it

1 Like

looks like most of it is north america issues

2 Likes

/let me in

1 Like

ME please!!!

1 Like