Disconnected before character select screen

Next they’ll be demanding a refund… wait for it…

BLIZZARD PLEASE GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS AN UPDATE ON THIS ISSUE!? it’s been almost an hour now…!

1 Like

Same, and i blamed the add-on and went thru all the crap off deleting stuff to fix it for nothing.

1 Like

Without spending a cent on anything. I bet you’re one of those people that think someone who makes 35k a year Keeps 35k a year.

The Most Honest Comment goes to…Gortugg!

on the log in screen under version choose classic

Was trying to decide whether to grind in WoW or ESO. Thanks for making the decision easy Blizz!

1 Like

UPDATE: after compulsively re-trying the login process over and over approx 215 times over the course of 15 minutes I’m finally back on. cya l8r nerds.

I don’t like spiders and snakes and that ain’t what it takes to love me

Well, it’s early. There’s still plenty of internet to explore.

I wish Blizzard would realize if they were honest with us, and just said the authentication server was down instead of slow, maybe people would stop trying to log in and they could fix it, lol.

But, since it’s just slow I have no problem listening to my audio book and clicking log in over and over and over and over and over…

1 Like

man that seriously sucks. you probably would have gotten disconnected anyway as it seems to be certain servers from what I’ve gathered from some of the replies.

Classic’s working for those who hate themselves and want to subject your spirit to that level of torture :smiley:

2 Likes

Glad to see I’m not the only one. I thought I had been hacked despite using an authenticator.

About a half hour for me.

You actually don’t have to log out anymore to update or install new addons. Just tab out do you addon business then tab back in and /reload.

1 Like

Should be a dropdown above the play play button to change to classic and then you can install it if you haven’t already I believe.

You fool, you fool!

Oh good, the angsty teenager left

3 Likes

Some hacker probably didn’t get the memo that SL isn’t releasing Tuesday. So DDOS-ing incorrectly.

2 Likes