Disconnected before character select screen

yeah I mean suh

Same, its easier to grind gold irl. I pay for ppl like gliffy to grind the in-game gold for me. :wink:

Just got a brand new computer… I log in one time… then add an addon… then try to log back on… and get this… THANK GOD its not just me.

1 Like

let us in !

Take two chicken breast-fillets, clean them of excess cartilage if needed and hit them up with some BBQ marinade. Coat them well and put them in the fridge for 40min to 1+ hour.

Take them out and remove the excess marinade that hasn’t been absorbed by the chicken and proceed to wrap them in bacon, making sure to cover the ends of the chicken and having the bacon strips overlap. Usually two packs of standard sized bacon works fine.

Put them in the oven in a deep tray at 200℃ or 392℉ on a hot air setting and give them 30 minutes.
Serve with your favorite greens or boiled potatoes and sauce bearnaise.

12 Likes

Mmm…how do I get into classic?

playing the game mostly because I was logged in just fine until I had to update an addon

Same problem, getting disconnected before the character select screen.

Been trying to log in for the past half hour, might have to call it for the night unless we can get an update/fix soon.

did you know they made it so you dont have to log out when you update or add an addon? just hit /reload and itll detect the change :slight_smile:

1 Like

Entitlement? I bought and paid for this game and time to play it. That’s not entitlement, that’s being denied a service I have paid for.

5 Likes

you can make 150k by passively playing the current content…

Down for my wife and I also. Sad because we hardly get to play but like an hour or so every other day. We were really looking forward to gaming tonight. Oh well…

1 Like

has anyone else seen the haunting of bly manor? it’s very spooky. definitely not on the forums to keep myself from getting scared. nope definitely not

2 Likes

U must wait

Me too, guess we have to wait. Thanks blizzard

Same exact situation.

1 Like

Ya know, doesn’t take much time to update a canned response with one that actually fits the issue, instead of one that has nothing at all to do with the happening at hand.

2 Likes

i guess im going to sleep

2 Likes

omg and now the forums are overloaded :sob:

4 Likes