Disconnected before character select screen

That’s a sick joke if i’ve ever heard one!

u might be on to something groroar

As someone who works at a software company, you can’t really comment publicly until the devs have at least some vague idea of what the problem is. It sets everyone up for more stress than you’re already trying to deal with and slows everything down.

6 Likes

My wife finally went to bed… and I get on my PC fire WoW up. And this… Some Saturday night I’m having.

3 Likes

wtf is it exactly that you expect them to do? the issue JUST popped up and is probably still being diagnosed… do you want a full thesis paper on what the issue could be and what they’re doing to fix it? you sound ridiculous

2 Likes

Lol, it can still be an authentication issue. Sit down and chill

Blizz needs to quit being pricks and repay us for time we aren’t allowed to play especially on weekends.

I can’t make 150k in a month

hey classic is working … could kill time till retail is working.

1 Like

I mean they could do better than lie.

Thanks for clarifying that. I wasn’t sure, but it’s good to know it isn’t that. Process of elimination helps Blizzard.

Thanks for updating the launcher to tell us you know you broke it, btw the launcher was broken before this authentication issue, most, like myself, would get the “You have been disconnected” message, and upon hitting okay, would be logged into the game.

I have nothing but time on my hands, and will sit back and shutup, because issues come with prepatches, but I saw nothing this critical occur during the days of the Alpha, nor Beta, so how they made it to live, within a prepatch that didn’t even bring us any new content, escapes me, please get this taken care of.

1 Like

spend like 3 days grinding mounts from old raids or something

anyone find a fix or do we have to wait ? :frowning:

I was about to pour a cocktail and run some mythics. I guess I’ll go back to creating inbred monsters in CK3.

1 Like

I’m also getting disconnected, and can’t logon.

lie about what exactly? where does your brazen sense of entitlement come from btw? again, you sound ridiculous

1 Like

Where have YOU been? It’s been almost an hour.

Some of us aren’t Puutocratic Auction House Barons.

Not expecting much of a comment right away, just a “we know there’s a problem.” Now we have that.