Disconnected before character select screen

i have funions and pepsi, waiting to get back to my guild

2 Likes

Same. no go

Gluten-Free Maple Donuts and Coffee for all! <3

4 Likes

Those Halloween orange oreos low-key look good…

1 Like

Same here :c

Same issue here, even putting the authenthicator number and everything and it dosn’t work.

Same - but now it looks like they are aware of it. There is a new message on the login screen

1 Like

(rubs ear lobes) Woosah

3 Likes

YES! I was litterally on the server, I changed my toon and got booted and now can’t get back on, already put a ticket in ><

1 Like

Also being disconnected before character selection. I’ve been procrastinating about doing some other work. Guess I have to do it now since I cant play wow!

and us repeatedly trying to login totttttalllly helping

5 Likes

We paid for game time. Having the servers not only rejecting us, but also putting no word out on the subject, is unacceptable.

1 Like

With all these new posters, there’s no way that blizzard doesn’t know about the issue… NOW THEY JUST NEED TO REPLY TO US!

IF THEY DON’T REPLY IMMA THINK THIS HAS TO DO WITH THE NEW SCOURGE INVASION!

1 Like

Same, I just sent in a ticket.

There is a message on the login screen lmao

2 Likes

switch from lurking the WoW forums to reading books bro, it’ll change your life i swear

2 Likes

The fact there are over 400 responses in an hour and there’s no Blizz response leaves me feeling… (-_-)?

2 Likes

At least, make the damn TLPD appear when login hits, make this wait worth something. But don’t nobody go looking until I take a crack at it, ill be sure to let everyone know if it was successful.

1 Like

Those sound like amazing snacks :smiley: Oh man!!! Please pass this way!!!

2 Likes

ugh can not connect… problems