Disconnected before character select screen

Same problem here. Error WOW51900128 or 0127 if i change my internet.

add me to the list too :frowning: Classic works just fine for me. someone at Blizzard needs to restart the serversā€¦ like unplug it, wait 3 seconds and plug it back in!!!

3 Likes

Letā€™s just wait for their repairs. I am also having the same issue.

1 Like

Iā€™m so bored now that Iā€™m reading the forumsā€¦ I need a backup hobby.

1 Like

Same issue as well, tried to log in, but it sent me to the log in queue, then sent a message telling me Iā€™ve been disconnected.

I was toon hopping to go do a dungeon with a friendā€¦ heā€™s like, uh huh sure you donā€™t have to hang out with me, jeezā€¦

2 Likes

Same issue here. Itā€™s like they want people to quit xD

3 Likes

Well, does anyone have any good snacks to share with the group while we wait?

4 Likes

They used to have awesome customer service. Iā€™d say it started going down hill around the time Warlords hit.

2 Likes

Yup :(. I was actually in Stormwind (on Moon Guard) and I got disconnected, and when I tried to come back on it would say thereā€™s a server queue and I would get disconnected once ā€˜logging into serverā€™. So I guess blizz is having some issues. Guess Iā€™ll be studying till the game is back up. :pensive:

Rip wow, newest victim of 2020

2 Likes

same here I keep getting disconnected

yes, this sucks

i have some pink jelly beans and gummy bears

3 Likes

Letā€™s just wait guys

Everything will be okā€¦ I promise.
Just keep swimming guysā€¦ Just keep swimming <3

i cant swim.

6 Likes

Iā€™m having the same issue it says server full fir a brief second and then itā€™s disconnected

OMG - CMon Blizz

1 Like

Same hereā€¦ any estimate on when it will be fixed?

1 Like

its probably a DDOS attackā€¦ since its happening to us allā€¦ could be wrong butā€¦

1 Like