Disconnected before character select screen

Have ye tried turnin’ it off an’ on again?

6 Likes

i am in the process of my fastest personal run from 1 to level cap. ever. i am so close to 50 i can taste it. logged to update an addon, and then this happens. why is this my life :expressionless:

1 Like

I guess this is what I get for trying to change characters

Same issue here - I think it’s either a DDOS attack or some server issue having to do with the recent update. Some people are able to play just fine and others aren’t able to log in.

Everything will be ok… I promise.
Just keep swimming guys… Just keep swimming <3

1 Like

Same problem here.

Also added this thread to Blizzard CS Twitter for additional visibility and assistance.
https://twitter.com/amber8882/status/1320196312768385024

3 Likes

Blizz issue promp now on the login screen working on it

1 Like

Just sucks cause I literally just bought a 800 dollar gaming computer after realizing I needed to upgrade for WoW because I wanted to play tonight :sob:

2 Likes

any eta on fix?

2 Likes

same issue was on it earlier today no problem now i’m getting error WOW51900319, they should allow you to pick a server to log into if one specifically is being difficult, my sister was on fizzcrank with no problem but when she went to see if my server was having the issue it booted her too and now she can t log back in either

soon, friends. at least they know now and can fix it. where were you guys when you got booted?

2 Likes

Having the same issue. Been having connection problems with WoW for the past week or so. No other games though.

Hopefully there’s a fix soon.

Same trying to log into WrA for the past half hour. But there might be progress. I just saw a “Breaking News” msg that basically says they are aware of the problem and are working on it.

2 Likes

Same issues im having.

breaking news just popped up on login screen

1 Like

They added a thing to the login saying they’re working on it now so hopefully it will be resolved soon :smile:

Reboot VMs pls

2 Likes

Some of you ‘the sky is falling’ people are just… man. I can’t imagine having that kind of attitude. Stuff breaks. They’re aware of it now. Grab a glass of water. Read a news article. Do some quick yoga. Woosah.

sounds awful

3 Likes

Same problem with me, except I quit the game after being logged in now I can’t get back on. My partner is playing in the same household and she is having no issues in game currently.

1 Like