Disconnected before character select screen

Same. Was getting really bad in-game lag, Group Finder was stuck on “Searching…”, even with the same 33ms ping as always, so I figured I’d just re-log and fix it. Oops.

Now, mini queue, realm list, logging in… instant DC.

Error WOW51900128 a few minutes ago, now WOW51900127.

someone might need to call an ambulance for this guy ^^

10 Likes

Same 51900319

Same issue here; cannot connect to server

Some of you ‘the sky is falling’ people are just… man. I can’t imagine having that kind of attitude. Stuff breaks. They’re aware of it now. Grab a glass of water. Read a news article. Do some quick yoga. Woosah.

5 Likes

they finally acknowledge it…an hour into the issue

3 Likes

Where? I don’t see anything.

1 Like

Look. Similar to their servers, blizzard is stress testing to see how well their player base will handle this. If all goes well they will give a release date for SL.

1 Like

Guess they didnt folow thru with rangerform to fix things :wink:

This is like my 4th issue now in less than a month, I was logged in, got frozen swapping toons and now I can’t even log in. Really getting tired of these issues Blizz, come on

**Bad Blizzard!!! No biscuit!!! **

1 Like

Woohoo, breaking news!

1 Like

There is now a message on the disconnect screen that they are having issues with the authentication servers and are investigating the cause.

3 Likes

same here, cant get into beta either. HotS works though

same. get a queue login then dc/d when i get through

I can’t even get to the login screen. My game says it needs to scan files and update, and just keeps looping over and over again.

Push the reset button please.

1 Like

Same issue for about 1/2 an hour now. Happened when I was in Argus on the Vindicator trying to move the Vindicator to Mac’Arre.

And THIS is why you dont let warlocks maintain the servers guys. Those dots are causing connection issues!!! We are still all in combat…

4 Likes

You spend all day around the house, putting a new coat of tar on the roof, take care of all the chores, make dinner for the cohorts and finally you get to sit down and enjoy some warcraft, and instead you’re disconnected on login.

If nothing else Activision-Blizzard’s timing is as on point as ever.

8 Likes