Disappointing Druid forms?

Some extra options are nice. The alternative would have taken way longer. Blizz loves to recycle and heck as an artist. I get it. Granted I tend to recycle whole characters and remake them into something new. Assets are similar.

Something fresh without doing this would have taken awhile. Since there’s a rig, the animations would need to be done with the rig and other bits of the model, the model itself would need to be made. You might have to get another artist to handle stuff like accessories. Since some artists specialize in creatures, some props.

1 Like

Covenants aren’t native to Azeroth.

They’re very alien.

I k ow exactly what you said. Funny how people always think their personal observation gives them a defacto poll on “the majority”. As I said, childish.

Personally I think the Worgen Druid Flight form looks more like a Raven then does the Nelf one…I play both nelf and worgen druids…

They are the same model, night elves have a black-gray color. Worgen have brown.

Except it’s not solely my own personal observation, I told you to look at the data showing I’m not the only one.

What data?

These are exactly what I expected. Covenant/SL themed travel forms. Not sure how anyone is surprised by that.

They look good.

1 Like

They look great to me? Really like the raven.

1 Like

Modern Blizzard Entertainment can’t design World of Warcraft. In Shadowlands, your suppose to grind Renown with Ardenweald to get the blue-horned antler mount, and then color variations from the vendor cost 5,000 anima

And now druids just get it for free

It’s lazy lack of effort, as Feral furbolg and ent tree, with Balance dryad deer would’ve been the right way

I honestly don’t even understand how this matters. Like, are you jealous of druids or something because they get an ardenweald stag for “free”? You can still buy the stags…? Your non-druid characters can still use them?

Did you really NOT expect Ardenweald themed travel forms when new travel forms were announced? :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

They’re saving the good druid models for Void Elf Druids.

Least you get options as a Druid.

cries in ghost wolf

3 Likes

I don’t see how they’re supposed to be covenant themed, I can see ardenweald and revendreth but none of the others. My main point is that they don’t have any Druid features they’re just animal models and not unique to the class, anyone can be an ardenmoth or a stag via soulshape. The other two added models are essentially recolors of the NE and troll Druid flight forms. I think it’s great that some people like them, im just saying I think it’s unfortunate that it could’ve been something better than a copy/paste job. They could have even touched up on the existing cheetah form that a ton of people have been asking about for a long time

Or, preferably, flying around rapping. Rapping on people’s chamber doors.

1 Like

I am disappointed, yes. I expected more… neutral forms?
Not too miffed by them being direct copies, but I just expected different things… A horse for example.

aw… just saw the new forms… i was hoping for like dryads/centaurs or maybe a moose…

not… these…

2 Likes

I’d have liked a female version of the runestags and an updated cheetah model (still using the old one is sooo bad). Also as a mage seeing druids have the raven form we’ve secretly wanted makes a tear come to my eye lol

Also…how about some new moonkin forms?

2 Likes

we’re getting a battle-pet raven, a couple aardenweald hunter-pet moths and stags, and a couple revendreth bats.

when they said we were gonna get more druid travel forms, i expected something more… druid-y. something with more… gravitas. not this.

2 Likes

Moonkin custom options should definitely be a thing

1 Like