Disappointing Druid forms?

Hey Blizzard if druids are going to complain about forms and tell you how much they hate them feel free to work on Worgen stuff instead. We will be grateful! I would be ashamed if I were you guys to be complaining about what your getting. I have a druid who was my main for more years than I care to count and Im happy to see the model updates but I am not going to tell Blizzard they are doing us a disfavor. If anything there are others who need stuff sooner rather than later and some of you sound like entitled children crying cause you got something while others got nothing.

Elune is the sister of the Winter Queen and the mother of Cenarius. Ardenweald is basically Night Elf heaven. Don’t know how it would get much more connected than that.

Nevermind the bats and ravens that are about as mundane Azeroth as it gets.

Hell, I’ll even go so far as to say that they should have included representations from all the covenants as new druid forms. I think Maldraxxus is the only one that would have been “alien” to the theme, but like I said before, I’m not going to say no to more options.

The point of having things up on the ptr and having a forum open is to have things up for criticism. No one is “crying”, if we don’t like something, we should be able to say something about it. That’s the point
 And that goes for anything, not just Druid forms.

are’nt a good handful of worgens druids though? technically meaning that if they work on druid stuff, they are working on druid stuff by extension?

not tryin to start an arguement, just pointin out a tired-thought that gave me a giggle.

i should not have stayed-up all night.

When there are core races out there with little to no customization and your sitting here saying they aren’t doing enough for a classes models, yes your crying about it on the forums. I get that you want updated travel form for cheetah form. But they also have glphys that already update that model to something like the doe that is a much newer and IMO a better looking form. In fact I think you can just change the look at the barber shop if I remember correctly. Your a class who has more looks and customization options than some races in the game. When your telling Blizzard they aren’t doing enough you are crying on the forums.

You mean Worgen stuff by extension right? Anyway yes as I said all druids, the class, benefit from any model updates but as I also said they are sounding very entitled saying they arent getting enough changes to forms when there are races in the game with less options than Druids as a class get.

New forms look nice, will be glad to use them on both my Horde & Alliance druids.

1 Like

yup, right, sorry
 as i said, been up all night.

1 Like

All good I just giggled when I read it. I mean Im happy to see the updates as I will be able to use em on my Worgen druid as well. So ya I agree I am getting a benefit out of it so I’m not going to complain just cause there are some older looks. I mean to me its would be more an issue if there wasn’t other options but druids have loads of options for other forms.

Gosh dang ravens eatin my corn again!!

But it is so tasty, oops, I mean caw, caw as a bird flies away

1 Like

/Screams in westfall

Stealing french fries?

1 Like

I’ll probably use the raven and the runestag since I’m tired of the low poly legion Doe, and also not really happy with the ultra low poly cheetah.

Kinda wish they had given an option for both runestag and runedoe.

And as others have mentioned, kinda wish they had added a few details to the forms that could have made them more druidy or race specific.

What annoys me most though is that we still don’t have new moonkin!

1 Like

I for one am not looking a gift horse in the mouth. Yeah that’s a saying. I am happy for more options and appreciate the new forms. True, not really Druid customised but I don’t care- still happy.

3 Likes

They could’ve done much more with the flying. I think the moonfeather tops both of those still. And they gave us an Ardenweald stag

as if we didn’t get another stag

We should’ve at least gotten like a Wildebeast, lion, or a hare.

I still hold out hope for one day shamans having possibly race specific ghost forms, for example Ghost Fox

Id be happy if I could even figure them out. Is this racial forms ? At the barber on the PTR?

not too impressed either but they sure like their scribes.

they are glyphs I believe

1 Like

ohhhh.