Disappointing Druid forms?

While I don’t particularly like the moth it’s not the moth its self that I have issue with so much as the fact that it’s not even a Druid version. As Op previously mentioned no ears, tusks, Druidic charms of any kind. Also it’s already a soul shape.

3 Likes

I can see you decided to not read. And sorry, but sentinel and flight form both have distinctions. Eyes for sentinels, colors for the rsce and ears on the flight form and colors, as well.

3 Likes

Stoked about the deer looking one.

I’m more interested in bear and cat form skins but whatever.

2 Likes

Link please to new forms?

I was expecting better forms some of the flight forms r cool but for the most part I am not using flight form and the new ground version is just another stag from ardenweild there was so many cool 1s they could do they missed the mark

Stoked with the Ardenstag, will be rocking that instead of the dopey looking stag we have now.

2 Likes

I think the bird forms look pretty cool

I wish we had gotten dragon tbh. O wells.

Yeah, nothing screams Necro to me.

Guess I’ll stick with mine but to be fair my racial one is pretty hard to beat.

I was expecting an updated cheetah model that maybe looks like an actual cheetah.

1 Like

More proof GD will never be satisfied. With anything.

3 Likes

We would be more than satisfied if we got what the majority of people are asking for. You might be content with whatever laziness is thrown our way but don’t expect us to be. The idea that we can’t be satisfied bc we don’t like these effortless, unchanged models that are already in the game is laughable.

2 Likes

I agree. But I do love those crow forms. They’d be awesome for a worgen druid.

1 Like

Old forms like cheetah and old bear forms need a rework to make them more natural. And I’m hoping at some time we would get a few natural stag forms that are already in the game.

I don’t think we have any idea what the majority wants, besides apparently the mage tower appearances.

This so much. There are so many great cat models in the game. It’s time to update this one so it looks like a cheetah. And goblins, gnomes, and vulpera should be able to ride on a cheetah.

Deathwing passenger flight form to carry a 40 man raid, complete with working pyrotechnics for warmode.

1 Like

No Im not at all disappointed. Why do some people find fault in everything? Its a druid form, you can use it or not use it. Certainly I’d like to see a few updates (like the cheetah form) and you know its long overdue for gnome druids (helicopter flight form, submarine water form, Blizzrd do it and take my money!) but being something we didnt ask for and got anyhow, Im fine with it personally.

So everyone that matters agrees with you and if you don’t agree and actually like it, well we’re just not part of the club…what a childish echo chamber

1 Like

Travel form, flight form, and aquatic form of the gnome druid is duck. Those are mechagnome druid travel forms you’re referring to.

You are a very bad moose. Now there’s a rather sad travel form…mooooose… :sunglasses:

I hate moose form. I use doe form even on my males. And while we’re at it, they should bring back Legion manasaber form as a glyph. Or just give it to every druid and shaman who completed that masquerade quest.

1 Like

Only if it lets you roll over and forcibly eject any passenger that isn’t paying attention.

2 Likes

Everyone that matters? Don’t put words in my mouth. I said the majority of people. Look at the forums for 10 years. I’m not going to argue about this any further because you’re missing the entire point.