Disable undercut

or stop forcing us to buy the lowest priced item
i have been trying to buy 200 widowbloom for the past 10 minutes and since someone keeps posting 2 items at 2 silvers lower than the price and gets insta bought, i get the message “that item is no longer available” which makes it impossible to buy reagents right now

give us the ability to skip troll postings or find a workaround, because right now the ah is useless

7 Likes

I tried clicking on a different price and it just highlights everything inbetween so it wanted me to buy 155889 widowbloom instead of letting me choose one price lol

4 Likes

Pretty sure widowbloom is just bugged. I could buy other herbs in various, albeit strange, quantities. But I can’t even buy a single widowbloom, on any character.

2 Likes

Time to sell agi pots.

If the AH lets anyone purchase what you list.

buy the cut, relist, profit.

the problem is you cant actually buy it (i mean, you can, but only 2 at the time) so you are basically stuck in a loop or just give up

2 Likes

Agree :+1: if I want to buy something twice as expensive as the lowest then I should be able to.

2 Likes

Let us skip the bugged posting when buying stuff,

1 Like

I remember trying to buy first flower and I simply couldn’t cause some bot or scanner was buying the entire stock. TSM needs to be banned honestly, it’s seemingly causing a ton of issues with the new AH setup. Given its now region wise over being server wide, which means it has a lot of power now to be especially disruptive.

Prog Essentia is bugged too

1 Like

you don’t need to have a bot to buy the entire listing - just click on the bottom price and you get all

I mean I know that, but botters still are a prevalent issue fine they just program them to buy after a certian price point. Then they either auto repost for higher, or the person that own the bot posts for higher later. Not all transactions and mass buyouts are players. Theres bots doing the same exact thing too, except it’s 24/7.

That isn’t anything anyone can do - it doesn’t mean it is a bot. You guys have to adjust to the fact you make have 100 times the amount of other players also looking at the same items and posting and cancelling all hours of the day.

The bad thing is that it is Saturday. We may not get a fix til Monday or even Tuesday. Blizz should have tested it out more.

1 Like

No, what the system needs is a purchase order system and also to change the order of priorities in sales.

no it doesn’t - so much complaining from people who probably used to manipulate that auction house like crazy and your fixes will do nothing anyway.

Just post your auctions and walk away like normal people - you don’t need to have ‘x’ item sold first.

Just no buy the stack they undercut

the problem is that the current system encourages canceling auctions and reposting.
It also encourages constantly lowering the price or putting few items for sale, since your offer easily ends up buried in the pile of new offers that are published every second.

it does not. I post and walk away and I don’t even post at the lowest price either and it sells. You have 100 times the number of buyers you shouldn’t have a problem selling items unless you are impatient.