AH [Change Priority Order]

Hello again.
I come here to propose another suggestion in view of all the changes implemented in the auction house recently.

On this occasion, I come to request that you make a change in the order of priorities when making purchases at the auction.

Let me explain.

The current auction system gives preference to the lowest price and the most recent offer. I think most of you already know that.

But with the recent changes in the auction, this system has proven to have a serious problem and could even be creating more work overload and slowing down the auction.

And it turns out that since the system gives preference to the most recent offer, it is very common for many bots to constantly decide to cancel and repost their offer every time someone else places an object up for auction, simply to be the “first” in the row at the auction house.

This is bad in the first place, because it causes constant scans, cancellations and reposts either by bots or normal players.

Another detail is that this system encourages that… instead of putting large amounts of items, you must put small amounts, so that they are sold quickly before another player publishes their offers.

This problem with the current auction is very evident… there are literally many rows that have 1-7 items that will not sell because the rate at which new offers are published causes these “old” offers to be buried and not sold.

I think that the ideal would be to make the older offers have more priority over the new ones. And yes, I know that this would mean that it might not sell “so fast” but… at least it would be safe sales, it would decrease the load on the server and players could post large amounts without worrying that they will not be sold when buried by offers newer.