Disable Primalist Future Primal Storm Chance

For roughly the last 2 days especially since the change to have 2 storms and then they be more “consistent” over the zones, it seems the storms keep picking Primalist Future, which is entirely disabled.
More often than not there’s now only one storm up as if the change last week didn’t happen at all. Last night at 5am EST it seemed to have been that BOTH storms chose it and thus there were 0 storms up at all for that cycle.
As this seems counterproductive to the wanted change, please disable the chance for the disabled zone to be chosen with this new zone equalizing thank you.

10 Likes

EU also had no storms at 18:00 CEST today (3 hours ago). My guess is also that for some reason both tried to spawn in the Primalist Future. The set that spawned just now only has 1 Storm, so presumably the other one tried to spawn in the Primalist Future again.

EDIT: It just happened again. 0 Storms from the 00:00 set.

EDIT2: One spawned an hour into the cycle, inside the Primalist Future. So still -1 compared to what we should have, and Primalist Future should be disabled as a possible Storm location just for how atrocious the spawnrate of mobs in there is even if it didn’t also have this silly overlap issue where the “main” event for the area blocks it.

6 Likes

Once again, seemingly the same cycle set after a half reset, there is no storm up in NA as of 5pm EST.

3 Likes

Please know that we’ve been working on these issues, and will continue to make tweaks
and fixes until we’ve got it all ironed out. We’re looking to accomplish a couple of things:

1. Disable the Primalist Storm location.
  2. More thoroughly fix the scheduler so that it can pick two Storms at once.

We like having two up at a time.

We think that some of this will require that we implement fixes during maintenance, so please bear with us until next Tuesday.

13 Likes

Air just spawned in Thaldraszus in the Primalist Future. About 30 minutes into the Storm event, the Primalist Future event overrides the Storm. My group completed the Primalist Future event but the Storm event did not return. This is very disappointing for me because this is my last Storm to complete the achievement. Also, not all the mobs in the zone were affected by the buff which awards credit towards the achievement.

As a result, after waiting for over a week for this Storm and finally getting to participate, only to have it interrupted by the Primalist Future event, I’m still not done with the achievement.

I know you guys are working on this issue. Would it be possible to maybe have 1 storm up in each of the 4 zones? I know there are still many players that want the Elemental Lariat recipe and it is the end of the expansion. More Storms = more opportunities to tie many loose threads for players working on a variety of content.

Make Taivan Big Again.

3 Likes