Didn't get full fated credit in Castle Nathria

On the quest Crossing Fate where you kill 30 fated raid bosses I killed every one in Castle Nathria last week (10) but only got credit for 9. Is there any solution coming for this? It happened to a guildie as well.

Nothing can be done here as this forum is one for players to assist other players. There are no Devs here, and as it’s a bug, there isn’t anything GMs can really do either (not that there are GMs here either). I would suggest you case out this thread that is up over on the Bug Report forum. Mind you, the Bug Reports are generally a one-way forum, so a Blue response there is unlikely - if there is one, that’ll most likely be the place for it.

4 Likes

There is a solution being worked on, but I’m afraid I don’t have any additional information right now.

8 Likes

Thanks Vrak! I cross-linked over in that larger thread in Bug Reports for folks to have some sort of official acknowledgment that it is being looked into and worked on.

4 Likes

Hopefully they come up with something. I didn’t see this on the 2 threads I comment on in bugs. Glad I found it here.

1 Like

Thank you Leilleath.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update Vrakthris. I had this same issue and am one boss behind on credit.

Thank you. Can you update us when there is a fix? Also please pass on that giving people the ones they got prior will go a long way for those of us who will only get 2 Dinar’s because of this bug if the credit isn’t retroactively added to us.

If I hear something, certainly. Usually when a hotfix is found it makes it to live fairly fast though.

I’d keep an eye on our Hotfix Blog.

1 Like

This happened to me too. Killed Sire Denathrius and didnt get credit. Got credit after killing denathrius a 2nd time.