Didn't get full fated credit in Castle Nathria

On the quest Crossing Fate where you kill 30 fated raid bosses I killed every one in Castle Nathria last week (10) but only got credit for 9. Is there any solution coming for this? It happened to a guildie as well.

Nothing can be done here as this forum is one for players to assist other players. There are no Devs here, and as it’s a bug, there isn’t anything GMs can really do either (not that there are GMs here either). I would suggest you case out this thread that is up over on the Bug Report forum. Mind you, the Bug Reports are generally a one-way forum, so a Blue response there is unlikely - if there is one, that’ll most likely be the place for it.

4 Likes

There is a solution being worked on, but I’m afraid I don’t have any additional information right now.

8 Likes

Thanks Vrak! I cross-linked over in that larger thread in Bug Reports for folks to have some sort of official acknowledgment that it is being looked into and worked on.

4 Likes

Hopefully they come up with something. I didn’t see this on the 2 threads I comment on in bugs. Glad I found it here.

1 Like

Thank you Leilleath.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update Vrakthris. I had this same issue and am one boss behind on credit.

Thank you. Can you update us when there is a fix? Also please pass on that giving people the ones they got prior will go a long way for those of us who will only get 2 Dinar’s because of this bug if the credit isn’t retroactively added to us.

If I hear something, certainly. Usually when a hotfix is found it makes it to live fairly fast though.

I’d keep an eye on our Hotfix Blog.

1 Like

This happened to me too. Killed Sire Denathrius and didnt get credit. Got credit after killing denathrius a 2nd time.

Still got this bug today, so this is STILL not fixed UGH!

Same here, killed 6 bosses so far in fated this week and no credit towards achievement :frowning: I opened a ticket about it and was automatically directed here.

To be clear, you were directed to the WoW forums, but not the Customer Support forum specifically. The CS team does not fix bugs, which is why you were directed to the forums. For this, you’d want to post in the aptly named Bug Report forum:

3 Likes