Also experiencing this issue

2 Likes

yes, i have the same issue as well, it shows up in the vault at least

2 Likes

Same problem.

2 Likes

Ditto. Did all LFR wings and 0 credit.

2 Likes

Did one wing in LFR, and go nothing. Thought it was maybe just LFR, but now I know its also normal, sounds like the quest is bugged.

2 Likes

It says any boss not any on x or higher, and I hope the apply credit to those who have cleared the raid when they fix this.

1 Like

I am hoping they at the very least let us re-clear for credit, but if I had to guess we will be :poop: out of luck. I didn’t even notice myself, luckily someone pointed it out in chat or I’d still be there lol.

Same issue, entire raid group didn’t get credit for Shriekwing just now

2 Likes

Sounds like it might already be fixed, as a guildie is doing LFR and they got credit

1 Like

Fixed but not counting previous boss kills. Did 1st wing and dont have credit for them.

2 Likes

Wonder if you do it on a sperate difficulty it will give you the credit

1 Like

Bummer, I was qued up to check that for myself.

I have killed 6 fated bosses on LFR and the “Crossing Fate” quest shows I only have 2 kills. Terrible. Furthermore, my game locks up when first entering the raid, and then after killing the last boss.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. i have done all lfr and have only recieved credit for 3 or them

1 Like

Just got to 2/30 after killing Sludgefist and Stone Generals on Heroic, so curious if only the last 3 bosses count towards it?

No. I killed Denathrius and did not get credit, whereas I did off Shriekwing. I went back and killed Denathrius a second time just to see if it would advance the tracker after I got 3/10, and it did not.

1 Like

They hotfixed a little bit. I killed all 10 on LFR and only have 7/10.

Same here. Got a total of 2/30 for LFR, and still at 2/30 after several normal bosses

2 Likes