Did you really just break another promise?

I can think that Blizzard is making a lot of stupid mistakes, while also think it’s dumb when people just create make-believe stuff that Blizzard never said, and decide to twist themselves in knots getting angry over it.

The Shadowlands covenant system was idiotic to an extreme. But at the same time, Blizzard specifically said the Cypher wasn’t tied to player power (it isn’t). Not Zereth Mortis. Thank goodness. Because I was just saying yesterday how pointless Zereth Mortis seemed.

2 Likes

Got a source for that?

You’ve been doing it a lot in this thread about posters, take your own advice no?

4 Likes

No one in the history of WOW has ever asked for things to just be handed to them.

4 Likes

Why, because he isn’t willing to jump on the blame train for something Blizzard never said? They have done a poor job with this expansion and there are plenty of things to complain about. There is no need to make up things to be outraged over…

2 Likes

Do about him, he is a troll.

2 Likes

Lol Yea if people want something to be angry about there are plenty of actual things to be angry about haha

“We won’t tie player power to this specific thing, but what we will do is put player power in the entire zone while putting a thing that makes acquiring said power faster onto the specific thing. We technically didn’t lie; you don’t have to do it to acquire said power. We’re just nudging you into doing it anyway to help get the boring part of the game out of the way faster.”

2 Likes

Except it doesn’t, it’s pretty much a waste of time.

First off, I’m amazed you’re watching this thread like a hawk to be able to reply to me so fast. I literally see you replying the instant I post.

Second, flying very much makes it go faster.

I’m expecting we’ll be revered before flying is available.

1 Like

You know what the funniest thing about all of this is?

I have no interest in the Cypher. But I’m going to do it anyway, because why not? You click a button and the console works on it until it’s done. It’s a zero effort process.

best we can hope for not enough hammered this out for week 1 raid.

it would give off numbers. why is raid down 50% from season 1 and 2 week 1?

well boss…only guilds notorious for alleged off cam account sharing ground the rep up.

raid was made for 2 lego’s since clearly they won’t have this runnable with 1. 2 lego’s would then be smash em up city. as some covenant lego’s are number 2 only because number 1 was jsut a few % better. Some don’t suck, some just lost out in simms by a slim margin.

so…week 1 numbers are low.

then we get an emergency patch.

I am more curious what Bobby did on Jeffrey Epstein’s island and how much money he paid to get his daughter enrolled into Harvard like those other celebrities got busted for.

1 Like

When the goal post for all of the player power in the zone is exalted, it really doesn’t matter how long it takes to get revered.

This entire thread is essentially the result of blizzard intentionally saying things that can be interpreted as what people want to hear without actually saying they’re changing anything about what made people dislike Korthia. That is why people are aggravated now.

Oh, are we already moving the goalposts from revered to exalted?

Where’s my General Discussion scorecard? I need to keep track of these things…

If there was no power progression in the new zone why would anyone go there?

9.2 just keeps moving towards the “unplayable” goal.

Keep at it blizz.

1 Like

Thanks for the thread title. You just helped me remember a song I loved as a child and haven’t heard in 15 years lol…

You’re a really bad troll. Trolls are supposed to incite anger and rage, even go as far as get someone to say stuff that gets them suspended. You just say random things that are either blatantly not true or just gibberish.

Ya’ll read too much into the words, the system itself isn’t mandatory for player power. the zone however will be. the cypher has no player power attached to it.

GD gonna be GD

1 Like