Did not receveid the token that i bought on AH

Today i bought 2 wow tokens and did not received in mail. please help me.

What tokens did you buy? Balance or Gametime?

i bought with gold on AH

I can see the purchase lines, but it looks like they are processing. I’m not sure what that may be about but I’m making some inquiries.

2 Likes

Ok! Ty a lot. I am waiting. <3

1 Like

AH took 188k gold from me and not returned it or it might give me an extra token…idk…i already made a post on the bug report forum.

Hey, any news?

If Vrak had an update, rest assured he’d post it :wink:

Yea, it is what i still doing 20 min. Waiting for my tokens

Unfortunately, no. I’ve let folks know, but posting in the Bug Report forum as Lightslasher has is also recommended.

I know we had a delay in the Token delivery with the 9.0.1 pre-patch, this might be similar, but our QA team will check it out.

3 Likes

Ok. I am glad that u are solving it. Thank you. Please let this ticket open for know when it is solved.

If we bought a token from the Ah with Gold, did not receive the token and are missing gold. is this where we post? thanks.

Just for clarification, forum posts don’t serve as open tickets/incidents. This isn’t a specific contact point for Support. This is just a forum that allows players to discuss Support related matters with each other, with some involvement from Support Forum Agents like myself.

If I receive an update though, I’ll be happy to update the thread. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Does this problem apply to tokens purchased from the character screen menu as well? My game time has not been activated yet.

Ok! Thank you for the information.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Unable to Open Ticket

This happened to me today, bought 5 only received 4 while the gold for 5 was deducted from my character. This happened to me around January also where I bought a lot of tokens at once and one was never delivered. Last time I accepted multiple GM’s explanation that the tokens appeared in my inventory directly and let it go. But this time i’m sure that one token was never delivered to my toon.

edit:
they were bought with gold just now

This is actually what is happening. There is a bug where sometimes a token is used and it doesn’t get deleted from a characters inventory. It leaves behind a ghost token (what I call them anyway…).

We usually see this reported as “I tried to use a token in my bags but it gave me an error and deleted itself”.

In your case, you never attempted to use the ghost token so the game system never refreshed to remove it. When you started buying more, the system refreshed and updated your ghost token into an active token again. The other 4 were delivered normally as you expected.

This is why your character has 5 tokens in their inventory at the moment.