Did I get into the full classic beta or not?

If you want to log on to the Classic beta and you can - log on.
If you can log on but you don’t want to - don’t.
If you want to log on but you can’t - well then you won’t.

While a full sub/active game time is required for classic once it’s released, I don’t think that they’ve posted anywhere that a sub=beta access or stress test access.

Do you happen to have a link to the page that lead you to believe a sub=beta access?

The last stress test was available to anyone with an active subscription. A subscription will not guarantee you full Beta access. It is a very limited Beta. For the most part, all the invites have been done. They may add a handful of other players, but they have stated they have the ones they need already.

2 Likes

why not stress test on saturdays when people most likely don’t have to work?

Because Blizzard decides when they need it done. They’ve had enough people each time.

Stress tests are generally done when the Anheim , CA development team are on hand with the QA team. And they don’t work weekends.

And with the news coming out on worker conditions at other studios I don’t think you’ll get Blizzard to force developers to come in on a weekend.

6 Likes

I have the beta there in client but I can’t click to play. But I can play the stress test below. Is there something I’m missing.

Everyone has the link to download Classic. If you don’t have the option to play, you aren’t in the Beta.

I see the play button lit up green, but when i hit play, it says there’s no servers.

Just to be sure, is this the classic form of it and not the stree test, right?

There’s no stress test happening at the moment.

Next one is July 18-19

If you get the message about no servers, it means you are not in the Beta.

1 Like