Diamond Flask's HP5 snapshots

1 Like

If they don’t revert the nerf to runeblade and yet implement a fix like this to the trinket, I’ll be even more pissed. Blizzard already stated it was a bug, so it isn’t going to be reverted though and if they are going to be consistent they will nerf the trinket also.

3 Likes

how is this not fixed? literally game breaking…

3 Likes

Most likely because not enough people are using it to a great advantage. Also, Blizzard resources.

I’m failing to see where it’s scaling 1:1 in that video. I see 143, which is not a 1:1 scaling. I’m assuming something else is modifying that, not +9 healing. But maybe I’m wrong, maybe he does only have 9 healing.

At 5:47 he pops a tuber for the 764 heal.

Simple fix would be to allow it keep the +healing and just not snapshot, forcing the warriors to wear healing gear if they want to keep the healing.

1 Like

Jamaz’s videos were pre patch 1.9 when a lot of things used to scale so take it with a grain of salt

logic has no place in world of warcraft

2 Likes

You guys need to be looking at the mechanical data in QSpellWork for this type of analysis. It’s likely these effects aren’t actually the same, i.e. Runeblade is a HoT, not a HP/5 mechanic. Some of these other items may be the reverse or something uniquely different.

The issue isnt the fact that it scales with +healing - the issue is it snapshots the +healing and continues to give that value even after changing gear

4 Likes

How is this not fixed yet?

The new trend is to have a MT pop this thing for what amounts to 200-250 healing per second for a boatload of extra threat generation.

This is just going to get abused more and in more ways the longer this silly oversight exists.

2 Likes

just wait till Loatheb in Naxx…

Is this 1.12.1?

Im ok with this /sarcasm

As long as its an alliance only nerf and horde keep the bonus healing im also ok with this /sarcasm

Having to point out that im using sarcasm due to whiny forum posters chucking a fit and causing another multitude of horde bias posts

But legit - nerf alliance and paladins. FOR THE HORDE

1 Like

so how much money did you end up losing with this bet?

Do people not realise snapshotting was a part of the game until WoD?

all of it.

1 Like

He shows his gear at the end of the video. He only has Healing from his Lawbringer belt and Chestplate.

22 + 18 = 40.

Patch 1.12.1 comment:

By triadx [on 2006/10/14] (Patch 1.12.1)

Subject: "Gasp."Shared cooldown with:-

Mana Ruby (All mage mana gems)
Healthstones (All warlock healthstones)
Night Dragon’s Breath/Whipper Root
Lilly Root
Dark/Demonic Rune

As for some claims that the item is affected by +Heal. My mage has 521 spelldmg/healing and it didn’t increase the heals one bit.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7928/cryrestgv8.jpg

working as intended amirite?

1 Like

Pls no I don’t think we can handle any more nerfs :frowning:

That’s actually disgusting. I might as well re-roll lmao

2 Likes