Diablo Event - Boring Gameplay

Dunno! A bunch of us were out in Azure Span trying to figure it out. I vote that the WA just hates us. :grin:

My post was to the person above me who had subbed for the XP bonus, only to find out it wasn’t until June 15th. I asked if he had a way to access the in game calendar through an app or website, because they added the dates for the two events to the in game calendar much earlier than the news announcement, which I found odd. I was just trying to find a way to help people with future events that may not get told to us in an article until much later than the calendar.

Oh, I was just confuzzled. lol

1 Like

That’s also part of the feedback, this kind of event that’s just everyone against a piñata npc causes a lot of issues depending of the people involve, I just did SW and it got really lag, I just did like 1 spell and wait for loot.

Yeah my fps dipped down too 8 …normally in cities I am at 80+

Like i’m going to pay money to blizzard for their 7th abortion.

I have too many macros and slots taken on my action bars for another macro. We shouldn’t have to resort to tricks just to target a mob. They could easily make it a mount/dummy free zone. They know these things happen all the time with content like this, but they always seem to fail at preventing them.

1 Like

You mean you don’t find it amusing when the fight starts how chaotic and hilarious it is? Lighten up and get the goods.

1 Like

my boyfriend just got the charger and gave it to me lmao 10/10

2 Likes

Honestly it’s just another garbage event to increase their “time spent in game” success metric. Slow respawns and low drop rates, typical Blizzard garbage lately.

This is one time that tab targeting actually works.

so don’t do it…

1 Like

It’s every half hour. On the half hour. On a rotation. Easy to do.

You get an increased chance every day on your account.

1 Like

and? I don’t have time to waste 4+ hours to get all the items from the event when they have low drop rates. It’s inconvenient as hell and lackluster compared to the Diablo event they ran years ago.

It’s going on until June 14th. Run it once a day for the higher chance. No one is forcing you to no life this for 21 days. You’ll get the stuff within that amount of time, I’m sure.

1 Like

Yea because Blizzard is KNOWN so well for having event only items that if you wait last minute for you’ll get. :upside_down_face:

You can sit here and complain all you want, but in 21 days, you’ll be fine. I’ve only been able to hit a few of them so far today and I have the transmog and the pet.

Instead of getting grumpy, go try to enjoy yourself.

I won’t be sure, it’s RNG, thefore; its math and even if the drop is 99% drop and you attempt 10000000 times, there’s a lot of chances you don’t get X item. It’s the same that we had during love rocket grind. This “first attempt” boost doesn’t help and player that really want an item will try even more because its RNG.

Really bad approach with this kind of rewards, I hope the community counter this by sharing duplicate rewards.

:point_down:

I also have a couple friends who just logged on an hour ago and got two of the things they wanted. I think y’all are just stressing yourselves out too much.

Every one I’ve done so far, people have been trading.

2 Likes

actually i dont think there even is a diablo forum

I got most of the rewards, but It’s still an issue with this design, maybe a player has to take vacation, sick…etc during this time, it’s better if there’s a determinitic bad luck protection for that player to rush in the days that it has available to play, there’s different variables in play when RNG in involve. I’m being pesimist but I did 53 alts per day during last love rocket event and several years before.