Diablo Event - Boring Gameplay

Some people mentioned it’ll active later, IDK the exact date.

They’re getting massive updates.

Spreadsheet and WA told me Azure Span. We found it in Waking Shores and it was late.

It’s just a small bonus event. Not everyone wants to run a questline about Diablo in WoW. I sure don’t.

June 15th.

1 Like

It’s just a loot piñata that gets annihilated.

So all the people that play both games don’t exist then?

Oh I know…I’m waiting on those “massive” updates… I hope they actually add like a pvp brawl for each holiday, questlines, encounters…

True, there’s different gameplay styles, usually questlines for this kind of event could be short, but I expected something more interesting, like the last time that we had the cow level with the cow king boss.

It’s a reference to when the devs used to actually “threaten” to do things like that.

1 Like

I don’t honestly remember this. Which is odd. I was around then. Brain is blank. LOL

Which is basically all they are in Diablo. I’m not sure what people were expecting, to be honest.

I’m still consuming canisters of copium that one day we will get Chaos Sanctuary as a 4 boss dungeon with Lord De Seis, Infector of Souls, Grand Vizier of Chaos, and Diablo as the final boss of the dungeon.

That would be BIG pog.

Haha that’ll be amazing but I was thinking smaller like a butcher world boss , a couple of questlines, adding back the cow level haha

NGL that sucks only reason i resubbed was to level some alts and that buffs not up till next month…

Is there a way to check the in game calendar on an app or website when you don’t have game time? Because the news announcement didn’t tell us until yesterday, but it’s been on the calendar for a bit. Which is odd.

They spawn every half an hour or so in Dragonflight zones, with capital cities (Org and Stormwind) at the top of each hour.

I’ve wanted this dungeon for a long time to be honest. Like probably more than a decade. It’s just a good level that would translate to a good dungeon with peak flavor. Shades as Storm Casters, Doomguard as Pitlords, and random Death Knights as Doom Knights. Only Diablo would need a special model but it’s Diablo he deserves one.

your wa must be wrong then, mine pointed to waking shores

Eh? I know how it works. Not sure what that has to do with what I was talking about?

It’s literally the one you linked. I didn’t make it, you linked it. lol

idk why its reading different things then lol

I was suggesting an alternative method of telling time if you couldn’t find one. I’m sorry, I guess?

They really need to turn off punching bags and mounts around the portal. Even make a clear wall so no one can block the thing. Seeing it is impossible when in SW or Org.

1 Like

Make a Marco…I use this one and it targets it…
#showtooltip
/tar Treasure Goblin

1 Like