Diablo Event - Boring Gameplay

and how does this addon work…I got download and running but see nothing on my screen ?

It’s a weakaura, you need weakauras and then you import that into the addon

Isn’t it for EU? WoWhead post about a WA already for EU but NA pending.

I have a bit of a controversial opinion on these timed events. I get SO much done when I have 20 mins or so between spawns. For some reason I end up setting up a whole series of IRL tasks based on that timer and get a ton done.

I actually find it useful I guess and of course I am going to get the bag on every alt.

Right now I am making stock and rotating the garden watering between spawns.

5 Likes

it’s been working for me. The spawn chart on wowhead was wrong but the WA was right

Edit: still right as of this spawn in Waking Shores

I have never used weak aura at all…I have no idea what you mean by import…I see a import button there on that page but where do I post the string too?

1 Like

it’s fine. it’s not supposed to be an intricate event that takes weeks. enjoy it for what it is and get the rewards, or just ignore it.

What’s wrong with that?

Isn’t that what we did last time they had the Diablo event? idek anymore, it’s been a while.

…you want them to spend a raid tier working on a Diablo related event, that is meant to be quick and easy, rather than work on current content?

I am confuzzled.

3 Likes

download the weakaura addon, copy the string from the webpage, in game type /wa

hit the import in the top left there and paste the text from teh website into the box

https://dotesports.com/wow/news/how-to-use-weak-auras-in-wow-dragonflight#:~:text=If%20you%20find%20one%20to,the%20top%20of%20the%20page.&text=Once%20it's%20copied%2C%20tab%20back,now%20be%20ready%20to%20go.

1 Like

It’s in Waking Shore

I’m fine with murdering a treasure goblin every 30 mins.

2 Likes

there’s also more event coming, on the 16th there’s a rep and xp event for diablo

2 Likes

thank you Onivoker …sorry I just never used weak aura addon before its working after posting the string as you said it shows SW next one I hope that is right.

1 Like

yes, that should be correct!

1 Like

Last time we also have the cow level bonus.

Nobody mentioned a raid tier, they introduced a questlines and puzzles all the time…It’s a matter of development time and I’m just providing feedback, maybe next time we can have some extra content.

Missed opportunity to do uber diablo spawn in warcraft. Thatd be neat. And I agree. I guess they seemingly are weighing options and cutting corners … Crunch time and so on.

Ill try my hand and see how it goes if even for the mount and some cosmetics. Its not like the new zone is fun tbh

1 Like

I’ll always remember last event for the secret cow level

Maybe, add the butcher as a world boss…it’s kinda boring for ME

1 Like

The old guard per se used to play around. This team and ion are the epitome of boring.

2 Likes

I won’t point fingers, I just did this thread because I know they can do something better but maybe they’re really focus on 10.1.5-10.1.7…etc, that’s also a personal concern because the new patch cycle is great but its full of minor bugs and some of the events are boring like fyrakk assault and the new zone…My personal point of view.

1 Like

I’m wondering where the XP Buff is for my alts im not seeing it.