DH broken, great game

I guess I’ll let you win the argument because you just refuse to listen to me. You’re not going to listen to anyone who doesn’t play what you play, and the way you play it. That’s just fine. I can live with that, just like I can live with people who do things completely different than me.

No, I don’t want pity. You don’t care about others. You only care about you and your “friends”. Because screw the community that’s still here for them trying to make this an online game worthy of its onlineness.

MM is a pretty weak spec right now though… need to give him props for sticking to it and not joining the FOTM crowd . Everywhere you look it’s Fire Mages , Assassination Rogues , Destros and UHDK’s. Happy that other specs are being played .

3 Likes

I don’t have an issue with the community. You just willingly play the victim.

Its amusing and pathetic.

He can have props for playing the spec. But patronizing people that no one is as good as he is but refusing to back up that claim is the problem i have.

3 Likes

You have to give a holy damn about the community first. I’m sure you have plenty to do making this game your very own without wasting any more words with me at this point, but I will go and continue to redress things with the community here in the forms about the status quo of PvP(mostly the open-world persuasion).

You and I have nothing more to discuss, at least for now.

This is actually positive and what the community as a whole needs to hear more. Because we know that peer pressure and word-of-mouth is practically taken for Gospel truth in an MMO. If I had worshiped the very ground Zairic had walked on(or perhaps his officers and guildmaster) depending on the length of time this toon would have never seen 120 with 428 ilvl. So I became what I was and am IN SPITE of what others considered “gud”, not because of it.

DKs as a rough example, because they never had it hard, never had a moment where people were challenged to stick with the class during the nerf seasons. Nobody played a DK when a Hunter, as an example, refused to pity or be sorry for them sticking with DK in a time they were among the weakest specs. Ironically, Frost has been discontinued and if I were to go to the DK forums, there’s probably Frosties upset with that. But I wonder what the Bloods and Unholies are telling them to do about it. That might be something I’d like to go see for myself.

The PRIEST class is a class I actually legitimately pity. They had it bad and I hope that shadow doesn’t feel bad when I beat them, but who even plays spriest anymore in open-world? That’s another discontinued spec also, because it used to be strong in Legion particularly with optimized Haste gear.

My biggest beef was actually against Subs and I called it out in the Rogue forums a while back. Nobody plays Sub now, and only a few more than zero play Outlaw. And I knew that those who played Sub in Legion did it because it was FOTM, and where are they now?

I don’t know what else to say between your delusional grandeur and lack of understanding of how this game actually works.

We don’t get to decide what gets nerfed and what stays strong throughout the expansions.

I don’t understand why people cling to specs that are terrible at pvp and then complain about them being terrible.

Is it just to justify the complaining or what?

Times change. MMOs are not what they used to be. I’m not here to be stuck in the past on how MMOs used to be. It ought to be quite obvious lol.

I don’t understand why people sell out for the highest common denominator either.

There’s people who complain about specs they DON’T play that are terrible at PvP, complaining that their former FOTM spec isn’t FOTM anymore. It happens a lot, with the pretense of “I have to play X because Y spec used to be good(FOTM) but it’s now trash and Z is still trash.” We’re talking about people who are still here, the ~2M leftover remnant who most likely started since Vanilla, to include myself.

You yourself might have delusions of grandeur to be in such a state of denial that you never knew this existed for all time, and still with even today, with the ~2M remnant.

Uh, yea. Plenty of people still pay money and set aside time for something they want that would be a better experience.

Your posts dont make sense. Lol

I already said it. You were not listening, practically the whole time. Which means I should just focus on people who can and will listen. I have been listening to you, and answering what you’ve been saying, but I didn’t get the same from you, so I don’t know what your problem or issue is, quite frankly.

My problem is you patronize people acting like your greater than them and when your challenged you make 1000 excuses on why you cant duel or fight to prove it. Your no better than that warlock

Holy CRAP does this guy ramble. I think he’ll just listen to himself talk, argue with himself, pvp with himself even if everyone walked out of this thread (and wow).

1 Like

not that i am a good player…but i will say this…about a month ago i was in a WSG where maladath was healing the other team. I remember thinking…this monk is really really good and i looked him up to see what his experience was.

GJ on the duels!!

posted on a low account on accident

How about this let’s meet up tonight and cause some havoc?

Before you say you operate solo…so do I for he most part. I’ll make an exception tonight…let’s make it happen.

3 Likes

I would like to see that hehe.

PS: Percivall when in the next dueling tournament i would like to participate this time >:3

2 Likes

That sounds fun.

2 Likes

I would love to duel you.

Watch out for the dreaded “well fed” buff!

6 Likes

This made me spit soda everywhere thank you lol

2 Likes

Lmao you and your boy decided to start being condescending jerks after i decided to say “They might be a premade which is why they’re coordinated” as almost everyone on their team was from the same 3 realms, not gonna lie, that did trigger me

Edit: sorry for the toxicity, don’t like being treated as a joke for an entirely plausible explanation, rip