DH broken, great game

I dont even recognize his server, need to find out what servers he shards with.

1 Like

A bit of searching and you could find his server.

I see what his server is, I just dont ever see it around

It might be rp shards

@Maladath It’s Normal. I get Stormragers, Sargerans, Malygosians, Elunites, Grizzly Hillers, Icecrowners, Ravencresters, etc. It might be easier to suggest which servers I don’t get, such as the RP ones. Blackrock is tough to find on my end.

Pretty sure I will never find you

That’s what I’ve been saying all summer long. I can’t control the sharding. You can fault me for not transferring servers but that costs $. I’m hoping that Blizzard would do it for me gratis but ah well. As a matter of fact, I relish sometimes fighting against the Stormragers and Sargerans, which are the “finest” the Alliance has to offer.

Oh your on my shard? Better pray you don’t bump into me

2 Likes

I know you can say that because you come from a 95% Alliance majority server, but it is no less true. I pray to actually fight people I can beat, you know, ranged specs.

I’m sick and tired of MeleeCraft already. I want to retire out of it.

I bet you say that against every class that beats you

We all have counters, do we not? What are you really trying to say? I have killed every class at least once in a 1v1 encounter, and so have you. That’s not up to debate.

Also, a leopard doesn’t change his spots. I mained Alliance all my life so you’re not going up against someone who mained Horde all his life. Hordies are not pleasant to PvP against and I would know it. I can’t say the same for you because you wouldn’t have faced against the Horde like I did, and you can know that going in you’re not fighting a real Hordie but an Alli who’s rather ticked off at the lazy, unmotivated and decadent Alliance. Case-in-point, I quote, “City guards need more health than they do.”

Your server doesn’t render you much credit, and I do not say this to offend or insult. It’s easy when everyone plays the same faction, isn’t it? Toy soldiers.

Thats pretty tough talk from a player that signed off in a AB bg we lost the other day “gg, later losers”. Calling the kettle
 how does it go?

5 Likes

Oh Stevas! That was a good one and should not have been deleted!

2 Likes

Its back. Accident. Not much of a story before that really. We were getting smashed in AB by a better horde team tbh and he called out that it might be a premade to which i reponded with something along the lines of “oh plz
 ppl always say that. We spanked the horde with a pug 1500 - 0 the other day and i bet the horde said the same”. Now his reponse was interesting coz he said that i shuld read and that he said it might have been a premade and not that it was one for sure. I didnt repond to that coz i dont like getting into arguments over chats(coz im not 12). He then wrote something like that he knew that that would shut me up. I lwt that one fly too. We lost with about 600 points and he then signed of with gg, later losers. I let that go and smerked and said to myself this guy.

Well what do u know, this guy goes on to call out someone else on the forums a sore loser
 well i culdnt let that one fly.

2 Likes

Sorry for the delayed resposne i don’t text and drive.

How about you put your money where your mouth is and duel me? I have no problems crushing the horde i lead armies.

Im sure you will make some sort of excuse for why your unable to duel me tho lol

Wow, not even I drive out this late, not even for my job.

We deal with two completely different currencies. Let’s not compare apples to oranges. You specialize in fighting people 1v1 on an equal footing, yes? I specialize in fighting people 1v1+N on unequal footing. You play a PvP where nobody dies and no Honor is scored. I play a PvP where people do die and there is Honor to be gained. My money is worthless like yours is, but here’s the handy-dandy exchange rate: 1 duel credit=0.01 open-world credit. We both would be broke as all get out in each of our venues.

In other words, you play this game on Easy difficulty. You’re more interested in padding your stats than meeting your true equals, what equals they are(probably the Horde dominant servers which wouldn’t entail Eonar-Velen). So of course you don’t have problems. It wouldn’t be a problem unless you put yourself in adversarial circumstances on purpose.

It’s only the duelers who guilt trip people like this. “Duel me or there’s an excuse.” Dude, the other venues of the PvP community–whatever’s left of it–wish to be left alone. Am I guilt tripping you for not being out in the field, in MY domain? It’s not an easy venue, and in fact it’s probably one of the hardest and most unforgiving. I don’t need excuses from those who don’t want to do it. If they don’t want to, there’s probably a decent REASON.

I fight people 1VN alone quite often. Just because i have access to an army and a lot of friends doesnt mean i fall back on it.

I understand why you refuse to duel anyone on this forum, your fragile ego you built for yourself would be shattered if you lost publicly.

Lmao ok dude, not my fault you don’t have any friends

No one is immortal we lose sometimes its part of the game adapting your strategy is the key to victory, i win against odds because i use tactics. For example the other night i had a party of 16 and we repeatedly wiped a 30 man horde group in new home because we would kite their group to a choke point on the bridge and i grip their healer and RIP them apart, we wiped them several times till they doubled their numbers and we bounced.

My man if your afraid to duel just say so but don’t patronize people like your better than them if you don’t have the guts to back it up.

2 Likes

But you failed to sympathize with my struggles. That’s not surprising since you’re a melee in MeleeCraft. I wonder someday if I’m going to sympathize with your problems when we get out from it in 9.0 and beyond.

I had to have been GOOD once before I could build an ego that could be easily broken. The truth is: I never was good at this game. Failure brings an ego down but doesn’t build one up.

It’s not your fault. “Friends” come and go. I used to have a rogue partner I still think of fondly, before SHE(that’s right, a woman) flunked out to do raiding because she felt she couldn’t compete with lesser gear. “Lmao ok” to her, not my fault people can’t handle WPvP with what they have: Rumsfeld’s Razor. I kept going to get City Attacker for my personal one-man guild long after she left.

Having friends or not having friends isn’t the issue when they’re not doing the all the exact same things you’re doing, and if that’s how you define friendship

I’m familiar with Cryptids League premades. Which ever side has the premade wins. Which ever side has two premades, simply the better team wins. This is as old as 2005 vanilla-flavored ice cream.

The last time I saw your guild out in the field at Drustvar I even announced it in genchat: “It’s every Hordie for himself.” I think I smoked a minimum of 2 L’s because I got in, got the quests done, and got out(while still looking for chest). I wasn’t going to back up anyone because we were undersharded(which is still a problem right now). Less and less Horde with WM on are bothering to do assaults.

I played a ranged, dude. I fought enough DK’s in the field. Stop acting like you know better than me likewise because you don’t. You think you do, but you don’t(JAB’S mocking grin). At a glance, I can handle Frost spec, which is for all intents and purposes another discontinued spec because it had fallen from grace since after Legion.

When was the last time a Marks defeated you in a duel THIS expansion? How about Legion? How about WoD? When was the last time you have ever SEEN a Marks in the field, is also what I want to know. If you can’t be honest with me on this, then I won’t be honest with you about any desires to duel you.

And you rolled the wrong class to talk about guts. Your class NEVER had it hard up until now. This has been a sore subject across all the PvP community for years, something you should have known by now without the reminder. You don’t need to be told that as a DK, telling people they’re gutless because they don’t want to duel you is not going to rub well, and I’m trying to be nice here. I know some others who would cuss you out.

I could play my rogue?, mage, fury warrior or level up my hunter if you think its a class issue.

All i see from you are billion excuses of why you can’t do something. You complain about marks hunters weakness but refuse to adapt your spec to your enemey.

I gave you an example where we were outnumbered and won. That comment means nothing.

Ive played many different classes in this game since 2004 you only have yourself to blame for playing marks. I like death knights i like their lore and playstyle much more than my rogue, being able to tank mythics is a plus.

PS: since you insist on hiding and talking smack thats fine. As i stated previously you better hope you dont come across me in war mode you will smoked

You want pity because you play marks. Don’t blame us for your poor decisions.
There is no mercy or pity to be found from us.

1 Like