Df ensemble transmogs can be learned by any class

No, but this is still the wrong solution. Having a little “are you sure, you can’t use this mog” box would more than suffice.

3 Likes

Then let them make mistakes.

If they’re not going to read the tooltip on the vendor, why should their room for mistake be the limiting factor that throttles everyone else?

Treating players like total morons by actively kneecapping everyone isn’t the way to go.

4 Likes

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. This is exactly what Final Fantasy 14 does! They just throw everything on the vendor and just warn you that whatever you are purchasing isn’t usable for your job! Pretty sure Blizzard thinks all it’s players are dumb, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

There are a few sets Im liking already. Much better than this SLs crap.

absolutely agree.
Some of these drop rates are DISGUSTINGLY low anyway…then having to try to have it drop when the system is literally fighting against you ON TOP of that drop rate?

I took in three different classes multiboxing a couple years ago thinking I had three armor types covered. Everything but plate.
Can you guess what armor type 90% of my drops were?
I mentioned it in here, laughing about it and another player said he had tried the same thing and got the same results.
when you go in with one character you expect at least 75% of the drops on average to be unusable.
AND by that same logic, you’d expect if you had THREE of FOUR armor types covered, you’d get about 25% unusable.
Nah…it doesnt work that way at all…at least hasnt up till when I stopped boxing.
The game is fighting to keep you from getting very many usable drops from the gate, THEN you are fighting that individual items drop rate on top of it.

2 Likes

True, like the box to type in “FATE” for turning on Threads of Fate.

My guess would be tickets :slight_smile:

If I ran a company I’d want to minimize the number of “Dear Kaurmine, I bought something I couldn’t use can you help?” tickets.

Agree :+1: If it is flagged as legacy just let people learn it GG :+1:

At this point I was like … what ? What do boxing classes IRL have to do with wow xmog? :rofl:

You know what happens when you take all armor types in?
Rings
Necks
Trinkets
:rofl:

lmao…poor wording on my part, lol.
I didnt even realize till you pointed it out

oh good lord…I didnt even think of that. I was actually tempted to four box it, but you may be right lmao

Blue post had me quaking in the first half.

I flipped over to shadow a few days ago on beta to try it out. Man…that thing was wasting everything in its path. lol.
Seems like they changed something …or I got lucky and banged the right talents with my eyes closed. lol. Ive not liked shadow at all, but it might actually be half decent now unless they screw it up.

Please consider applying this to Shadowlands rewards as well, because lord, meeting the requirements of some of those sets is incredibly unfun the 2nd+ time.

*stares at the Trial of Ascension*

10 Likes

Do these purchases use gold, or is there some other currency that we’ll need to grind out on our alts before we can buy it?

1 Like

Why not make it like the Warlords cosmetic sets from the Garrison? BoA and any character can buy it. If you wanna add it to your collection you gotta send it to an alt with the appropriate armor proficiency. That way you don’t need to farm currency in each different character.

4 Likes

…Why not just add a “Warning: This ensemble provides appearances that are not wearable by your armor type. Are you sure you want to purchase this?” prompt when trying to buy the ‘wrong’ ensembles?

2 Likes

Better idea get rid of collection restrictions for all non current content. Everytime I think about playing something not plate I log on see the lack of mogs and log off it’s dumb.

3 Likes

Did you even read this my guy?

can someone explain if this works on tier sets, and if it works throughout the entire game or a specific area of the game, and if we can use all of them on one character or not? Like full on detail of what they do cause it aint clicking with me.

Basically this.

See you guys say blues never respond to anything important.

I mean, does this work on tier sets. If I use a mail item on my paladin so i can unlock mail items, can i start unlocking shaman and hunter tier sets, or is it non tier sets only? Is this for dragonflight content or all of world of warcraft content? Can I apply more than one, so i can unlock all cloth, leather, mail, and plate at once or only one at a time?

Or you could just let us unlock appearances for not our armor type when we pick stuff up. You can also remove legacy contents lock outs while you’re at it.

2 Likes