Devs Keep Nerfing Hunters and Ignore Every Other Class

No you don’t or you wouldn’t have rolled the most braindead class in the game.

There’s only one option if you enjoy phys ranged. Hunters have a lot of nifty things going on, but atm they’re railroaded into a (currently) overperforming spec/rune because MM and melee simply aren’t performing.

Hunters complaining about BM being nerfed is hilarious. Hunters complaining that BM is their only option is perfectly valid.

4 Likes

Of course i do? im currently only playing melee hunter because its something new and its fun as heck, it still sucks compared to how strong bm is, lmao

1 Like

I’m in a similar boat with Lone Wolf on my hunter.

1 Like

Holy lord you need to seriously take a step back from your computer and relax.

Imagine getting this worked up that your overly busted still best pvp class in the game is only 3rd out for 9 classes in pve DPS too.

So you’re #1 in pvp by a mile and #3 in pve.

And yet it’s cry cry cry. My god. I hope they gut hunters another 30% they deserve it

1 Like

I’m very passionate about the class ive played for 18 years, i want the best for it, not stupid broken pets, actual fun runes and unique roles like hunter tank or melee hunter dps.

Imo hunter should have been the tank class not rogues.

2 Likes

The issue is the BM rune is not only overperforming, but it’s obligatory, because their other options are a DPS loss compared to no runes at all.

1 Like

I’m over here just wishing Lone Wolf was good.

And maybe it will be.

It’s not like on my shaman we have a ton of runes to play with either.

Or my priest.

Most classes you have 4-5 runes you use and that’s it. The other 7 are worthless and you’d never run them.

1 Like

Not terribly far off for mage, either, and for rogues if I understand it right, but hunters had other options that were good or viable get nerfed into uselessness literally day 1.

Noob detected. Imagine back peddling. LOL. Tell us you are bad without telling us you are bad.

Someone actually reached out to a dev on Twitter and it was confirmed that deep wounds is working as intended. Bosses in most raids die too quickly for deep wounds to get ridiculous; if other DPS in a raid is terrible, deep wounds will stack higher and do a lot more damage over time, which could theoretically get ridiculous in extreme cases… but in most cases, this isn’t an issue at all.

I don’t think I’m making anything up. If priests do get a nerf, and the forums become filled with players who play priests posting praises and joy, I’ll reconsider that perspective.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Literally just played against a 5 hunter 4 priest 1 druid Premade.

This just in: hunters still destroy

Not sure if you understand but this post is mainly about PvE, PvP is never balanced.

Why would you filter out wild strikes? When would a raid ever not bring windfury?

We are talking about raiding here not random dungeons\questing.

Why should Warriors and Rogues NOT be stronger than Hunter in terms of pure DPS if there is a mandatory raid buff for them to be competitive? Warrior and Rogue DPS has to be averaged out against the fact that they always have to carry at least one feral and that it puts extra requirements on your raid comp.

Can we stay on topic here? None of this is about that. The issue is that every Hunter rune has been nerfed massively, and we’re now pigeonholed into BM with BM itself receiving nerfs every single reset. Sooner or later, Hunters won’t have anything left, and we’ll go right back to the same worthless buff bots in era with an extra buff to provide.

Warriors and Rogues are dealing obscene amounts of damage, yet they aren’t being nerfed, changed, or hotfixed in the slightest. Something is clearly very wrong. SoD at Blizzcon was spoken of as if every class and spec was going to be overpowered, that Warriors weren’t going to be the best DPS anymore but would be in line with everyone else. Seems like SoD is just getting further and further away from its actual intended gameplay and becoming more like vanilla era with extra steps.

4 Likes

Im rolling a hunter right now and barely hit 22 and im out dpsing everyone with just the wyvern LOL
Yall see “Nerf” and look at it as a net negative and cant give a reason including explosive shot was the ONLY skill I was using for like 20 lvls before I finally got done being lazy and got the other runes :rofl: