DEVIATE DELIGHT > grobbulus

Just sayin…
First

3 Likes

I am reading this in queue

Is that horde your posting on over there at DD? Is it as bad as they say. I’ve heard it’s like 80% Alliance/ 20% Horde.

Queueless…
Double Ds

You think you’re the first to try and poach people to your dead server? We had whiners attempting to poach less than a day after launch. If anyone is dumb enough to trust you then by all means take them. I just hate I won’t be there to laugh when they discover the door is only a one way exit now.

4 Likes

Savageee totally slaughtered him

DD is far from dead even if it doesnt have grobb pop.

isnt DD the server an entire horde guild dodged to for ranking and now cant even come back?? lmao

literal trash grobbulus runoff server

1 Like

And yet the grobb members are still so salty all the time. LOL

I understand why tho with all the transfers, rerolls and bots that are slowly ruining your server. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Grob is utter trash. Go to Deviate Delight and avoid those long queues.

2 Likes

nah grobb is chillin. waddle your way back to your dead backwoods server though. ive reported your name for being non RP btw

Didnt your guild transfer to grob from a non-rp server? That is why grob so big, so many posers man.

1 Like

im day 1 grobb. back to your server forums!!

I play on both DD and Grob. They’re both good servers. DD has a nice small town, community feel to it. Grob is big and bustling.

Pick the vibe you like (or play both for the other faction)

1 Like

Both good servers. Both need more Horde tho. Or for Grob, to boot some of the recent transfers back to where they came from.

1 Like

Agreed! I’m not trying to poach members of Grobb, but rather trying to redirect some of the rerolls and potential xfers to DD to help with balance of both servers.

No you’re not. You come to our forums trying to poach people and the second you get rebuffed you start calling anyone who calls you out salty and dumping on our server. Which server was locked and which one was sitting at medium not even hitting high? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Shut up nerd

He can pouch half the server and I be thankful, so I can avoid those 2 hr long queues.

Transfers ruined Grob. We need to get people out. Deviate Delight has the greener grass now

1 Like

Then leave and join their trash server.