DEVIATE DELIGHT > grobbulus

Nahhh, I was here since day one alongside my friends from emerald dream. I also have my guild, and active community. The transfers need to leave, so Grob can go back to normal. Deviate Delight can poach as many players as they want to achieve the goal

Congrats, so were a lot of us that enjoy the influx of people that make the server more lively. You’re speaking to the choir. Not to mention there’s more people to level alts with. Keep being a grumpy jerk because you’re going to really hate this server if it really upsets you that much.

As an old EDer, I would’ve thought that after this long people would quit jerking themselves off because they came from ED.

More people to level alts with??? They just transfer their mains dude and everyone is just power leveling dungeons while /afk their alts lol

Like are you playing the same game we all are? Also, there is nothing to like about 2 hour queues. You srs make no sense at all. This is because of long queues and why those transfer should leave since they never had business here nor anyone want them to begin with. We are full

So glad to see my simple post has flourish to have a life of its own…

All good things need a lil salt on it
#DD
#DD>Grob

2 Likes