Destroying Dalaran is bad and you should feel bad

I haven’t seen that but also would not be shocked, lol.

That’s probably why the worst that will ever happen is that his threads get moved. I just love watching people get all emotional over his threads.

That alone makes me enjoy Blom threads.

:sweat_smile: Good point. Does anyone still go there?

Mind you, he created this thread a couple of days ago on the very same topic that was fully removed by moderation.

1 Like

I mean, I’m pretty neutral generally and I don’t have a problem throwing verbal hands with folks of either faction… but Blom is transparently a bad faith actor who is desperate for both attention and drama.

Yes, and there are very new threads there.

1 Like

I wonder how many of them are his?

I’d go look but I’m lazy.

I’m not sure I’d call it emotional. I argued with three people who legitimately though placing citizens in a military fortification and calling it a city was a magic shield to repercussion.

Then had Blom “quote” me and write things I hadn’t said in the quotes.

If you think any amount of discourse is emotional, I can understand why you’re so timid about responding with an opinion of your own.

It’s been a few times now.

1 Like

You gotta admit theres a bit of a disconnect here

Cuz saying you enjoy them means you aren’t the neutral observer in this scenario

2 Likes

Dalaran is not an Alliance City, nor is a Historic Alliance city.

Well, he does jump to his defense in every one.

“Any amount” meaning replying dozens of times to all of his threads and flagging them all? I’d say that constitutes a specific amount and it isn’t just a little bit. :smiley:

1 Like

I mean, he did inspire me to write something, which you can find right here:

I’m planning to write another chapter if I can hit 20 likes :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

I disagree. I think it’s entirely possible to enjoy something and still remain neutral.

1 Like

I flagged three posts. Not even all that had misquoted me.

I wouldn’t post if I didn’t find some enjoyment in it, are you including amusement in ‘emotional’?

But that’s not what neutral means

They have a positive view on the threads from the enjoyment, so not neutral

is this sarcasm or a compliment?

A compliment. I hate Greymane.

1 Like

I like how the alliance is the resenting faction even though they are even worse than the Horde.

Horde doesn’t need a capital, we have a capital in the alliance’s head. Rent-free.