Destroying Dalaran is bad and you should feel bad

It’s been a few times now.

1 Like

You gotta admit theres a bit of a disconnect here

Cuz saying you enjoy them means you aren’t the neutral observer in this scenario

2 Likes

Dalaran is not an Alliance City, nor is a Historic Alliance city.

Well, he does jump to his defense in every one.

“Any amount” meaning replying dozens of times to all of his threads and flagging them all? I’d say that constitutes a specific amount and it isn’t just a little bit. :smiley:

1 Like

I mean, he did inspire me to write something, which you can find right here:

I’m planning to write another chapter if I can hit 20 likes :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

I disagree. I think it’s entirely possible to enjoy something and still remain neutral.

1 Like

I flagged three posts. Not even all that had misquoted me.

I wouldn’t post if I didn’t find some enjoyment in it, are you including amusement in ‘emotional’?

But that’s not what neutral means

They have a positive view on the threads from the enjoyment, so not neutral

is this sarcasm or a compliment?

A compliment. I hate Greymane.

1 Like

I like how the alliance is the resenting faction even though they are even worse than the Horde.

Horde doesn’t need a capital, we have a capital in the alliance’s head. Rent-free.

That looks interesting so I may check it out.

• I read it. I liked it and gave a comment. I think you should write more.

I think I’ve posted in like four Blom threads total. The one I posted the most in was definitely the fourth of July thread. That one also milked some tears and mined some salt.

Honestly I’ve come to enjoy how his threads cause people to react. I’m not an RPer either here or in-game, never look at that side of forums, but the instant negative reaction people have when they see him in GD just…literally posting about the game makes me laugh.

1 Like

I just wanna say if people want to bring a distinction to say that the Alliance of Lordaeron is different from the Alliance of Stormwind, the Blood Elves don’t get to blame the Alliance for Garithos anymore.

That wasn’t the Alliance, it was the Alliance. You can’t put that on the Alliance.

There were four on this topic, yes.

I know some probably do, but I don’t blame the Alliance for Garithos. And I never blame the players for anything the Alliance does, anyway. Only person to blame for that is Blizzard, and in-universe, the Alliance leaders.

1 Like

Are you counting the 4th of july one that he edited and changed to a “kill all horde” thread as usual after it got enough attention?

Yes. That one was fantastic.

He should have left it on the topic of fourth of July because that was somehow enraging people even more than his RP.

1 Like

No, but I probably should, to be fair. I am counting one that started as an RP thread.

Who doesn’t?

1 Like