(Destromath) Old Timers?

Wildrose… Hi. I figured you died. I think its been 13 years since we chatted in 1337 outside IF dueling with VOOM. That’s all :slight_smile:

Eh, it was at least 40 hunters lets be serious.

I played on destro. I believe that I started on another server and it was merged in to destro, does anyone remember that event and what the server was?

No way! I’m Wrathy or Wrathie on Rattlegore. Hit me up if you see me online. Wrathy#1470

For sure Wrathy we have to link up!

Fishhook, I really miss alot of the HOTA guys. Were you in there?

Also the entire pex squad. Bunch of them went to Riverdale and formed Hitokiri after. Lost touch with most of them.

Ohhhhh Dade, the good ol’ Isles days… maybe you remember ppum and me…

Go back to Fred Meyer.

Not sure if anyone is still paying attention to this thread. It needs a bump. This is Fiste, Tauren Druid from RIF. It’s great seeing all of these old names. Hope you’re all well. :slight_smile:

Definitely remember you!

Dude! What is going on? Long time no see.

Made my 3rd u dread priest named Gyesha now… this time on a classic server called Blaumeux. Have only seen one guy from HOTA… Shrapnel, a hunter. Ah well, old days are dead and onto the new… sniff

Hey whats up guys? My name in vanilla was Holyredead but you’ll probably remember me as Tul’jin’s Brother. We played together in Souls of FxC and Reading is Fundamental.
We spent so much time in BG’s getting High Warlord with all of you. Its crazy that I remember so many of you, Wrathizol, Fiste, everyone from CSM, HOTA, Panda Express. Let me know if you want to get together on Classic. Cheers dudes!

1 Like

Letaries, we always hung out on the isle and in storm peaks. I still talk to Ppum. Wish I could of convinced him to play classic.

Gyesha, nice grats on 60! I remember Shrapnel! Could you imagine running into Dexterra?

1 Like

Money stacks! I remember you from Destromath. I was in HOTA. My name was “Lmnop” an undead priest. Good old days…

1 Like

Lmnop! Hey man whats up? Priests of HOTA unite! Soo many old MC & BWL memories with you haha.

We got you, Gyesha, and me. Someone go find Poppajacks, Soothing, and Gumbie!

1 Like

Picklelopez! Human warrior, tanked yours guys dungeons all the time. Raided with Retribution,(NightElfRogue was a buddy), raided with Crisis, and Sanctuary, I think Genesis? Too?? I remember Gilga!!! And some others! Captmuffin? Medinas?, Vulk.

I was Cinnamon in the BC. I remember Panic!

How dare you get Bloodthirsty like 4 days before I did.

I use to play a warlock in Souls of FxC, good times, i so clearly remember Scarab Lord Zelf from CSM and the admiration everyone had of him haha

Hey friends. Was looking around at what was going on Destro and found this. Used to play this lock and a priest on the server in Wrath and Cata.

So many names I remember!