(Destromath) Old Timers?

Good to see all the old names.
Didn’t play much after Ulduar and the migration to Sargeras…but playing classic on Faerlina now. hmu.

-Exorcizt

Was just talking to my friend undeadweasel about the vanilla and early BC days in Horsemen (hota). My toons were murderouscow and brotherpablo. Remember names like fult qno pincushion magicstick… good times in mc. fun community.

Hi Ayscotty!!

I mean hi from Enoshu!!

been here since the beginning played both factions

Undeadweasel was a warlock right? If I recall right, he was the one who always fell asleep in ZG on Wednesday nights! LOL

Also for anyone wanting to touch base, Trigr#1291 is my battletag. Countless#7521 is my discord, Or come to https://www.twitch.tv/bringyourfriends, as I stream regularly. Thanks

I swear, you always will be…

Novedi :slight_smile:

Haha dude. Popajacks here. your favourite kiwi. I’ve just recently started playing again and thought I should look up the old HOTA crew cause why not. It’s been a minute! I miss you lot too.

I’m playing on Thaurissan (moved from Destro awhile back). Resubbed for the new expansion.

I miss Xelkath (XELLY!).

Jesus some names on here I haven’t seen or Spoken to in so long. Hello old friends this is Xenus - Mage Petre - Warrior now named Permanent.

Guilds - That I remember and not in the right order.
Genesis, Masquers, Forsaken, Enigma, Get of Fenris, Element.
(Damn I was indecisive)

I see Goof, Ayscotty (My boy), Dade, Blez, Tigree (<3), Lala, Mezzo the infamous angry priest, I’m pretty sure I am missing some people that have currently been posting or posted in the past on this thread.

We just need Stian and Daishelf to make this a party.

I started at launch in Destromath playing a NE rogue called Akuma up until early TBC then I switched to a Shaman named Kobba. I definitely remember many of the guilds you’ll brought up like Masquers, Paradigm and Momentum for the Alliance and for Horde i remember getting raided at duskwood all the time by Reading is Fundamental and I did know CSM was huge even then. Fun times back in the day. I stopped playing right before wrath came out.

I totally forgot about Reading is Fundamental

Wow…reading this thread took me down memory lane!

Started on Destromath in Vanilla on my priest, Laycee, and played through Cataclysm.

Genesis, Masquers, Lux Aeterna, Momentum, Crisis (my old raiding guild - good times…), GoF, CSM, Reading is Fundamental…wow good times. Here to check out Shadowlands :slight_smile:

Oh, and…

Daish! Daish! Daish!

3 Likes

Hi! I played in Destromath starting in 2005. I was alliance and my character name was Suzi. I actually just activated my account today! This thread is super fun. Cheers all!

2 Likes

Oh, another person I remember… Being on Destro only until Cataclysm… so many of these "er maw gawd, I was in guild I never heard of x years ago comments… makes me realize how old I am.

Nostalgia brought me back here! Lots of old names that bring up some good memories. Stopped playing for a long time but I come back every now and then.

1 Like

Omg was just told about this thread… I just transferred to Kel’Thuzad in Oct 2020 after being on Destromath since late 2007 :pleading_face: Hope y’all are well

Apocolypse - Human Warrior
Hit me up on Herod - Horde - Pooterscoot Shaman
Guilds were Black Talons - Strife - Regret

Hey everyone! Super cool to see this thread. I was Taylek/Feralblood a rogue/druid player for a few guilds back then. Retribution, Get of Fenris, Ashen Dragoons, or Fates Hand. Really cool seeing some player names I haven’t read in a long time.

Remember the old server blade auction in 2012? I proudly display Destromath on my wall using the very server we all used to play on. It’s not for sale or anything, just thought you guys would like to know where that hardware ended up. Cheers!

Not sure if this thread is still going but,

I was Zereul, a tauren druid for Souls of FXC. I did the pvp grind during the 06 summer.

shout outs to my peoples below!

Souls of Fxc - Lexxington, Whojin, Yegas, Bloodbow, Nautica, Tuljin, Zelis, Zelix
Reading is Fundamental - Holderhek and Binger
Panda Express - Duran, Kleff, CLONSP, Silentlich, ohmy, loota, tinytim, missmacfoo, Rog
CSM - Gixsa
Hota - Skllill

And to my alliance friends, we had good times together in WSG/AB/AV (before the cross realm BGs)

Temin, Cathya, Vestia, Nvrgankevr, Hylina, Wolfhawk, Abadon, Blez, Laxa, Luz, Adorelas, Apocolypse (and his damn ashkandi), Kuraa ( and his Pally healer ) and that human rogue who had the thunderfury. god … there were so many more.

Get of Fenris, Momentum, Purple Cadillac Crusaders and Masquers.

if I missed anyone from the good old days, my bad. I miss you all and holler at ya boy if yall want to stay in touch. Thank you for this thread Cathya, I miss pvping against you and all the others. definitely great times.