Deserter from being kicked by 4 man squad?

“They could just get a tank that would do what they wanted.”
So clearly you do not mean a team player… you mean a doormat. And yea, they probably got one of those.

Once again, if you not doing what 4 other people want to do makes you a doormat, then what is it when you make 4 other people do what you want them to do?

Sounds like you just like to make everyone doormats, how hypocritical and selfish.

5 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better.

The fact that you translate that as “me do whatever I want” is really pathetic. If you think that is the entirety of a dungeon then maybe it’s you who has no clue what you are talking about. There’s much more to a dungeon than the path taken… But dont want things getting too complicated for you I guess.

Did ChatGPT make that reply for you?

ah yes, so if I refuse to be a doormat then I make other people doormats. Your logic is impeccable.

Because your logic is if people do what you want (when they don’t want to) makes them a doormat.

You can’t tell four other people what to do just because you play a sought after role. People in random groups don’t take kindly to diva tanks, certainly not right now when they can get a replacement within a few seconds.

It’s not that hard to just adapt to the group. I mostly play a healer and I don’t always agree with routes or pulls, but I don’t start arguing with people in random dungeons or try to throw around my weight. I know there are healers who will try to teach people lessons by letting them die, but I find that equally petty and a waste of time. Nothing good ever comes from it.

It’s the same as you basically telling people to “deal with it” by saying “play a tank if you don’t like it”. No, they will instead kick you if they don’t like it because they don’t owe you anything and there are 2-4 of them. Same rules for everyone, regardless of role.

1 Like

Why, are the words too big for you or something? Should I translate it into caveman?

You don’t gotta try.

You were kicked for ego-tripping and came to the forums where no one here has any interest in mending your bruised ego. Let it go.

5 Likes

It’s pretty clear the 4 people did not want to go that direction, their choices was to kick you and get someone that would go the direction they wanted. or To just do what you wanted.

Sense you didn’t accept the kick clearly by your behavior here, then you simply wanted them to be your doormat and do what you wanted them to do as that seems to be your definition of a doormat. Anyone that just goes along with the will of another.

2 Likes

Not true.

And what if the dps or healer are more experienced, know the dungeon better, the best ways to go, the best strategy, etc? Perhaps the tank is fairly new, and doesn’t know all the ins and outs of a particular instance. Don’t assume its a level playing field.

Tanks are designed to be meat shields. To take hits, to keep the attentions of the mobs and bosses and to let the dps do their stuff and the healer do theirs.

I have frequently played in dungeons where the tank was thick as a brick, had no idea what to do and often got their groups wiped because of stupid pulls and decisions. And those sorts of players - as well as the same sort for any class - are the reason we have vote kicks.

3 Likes

With that attitude, it’s no wonder you got kicked and will probably get kicked more times down the road.

4 Likes

Don’t gotta? lol…

OP’s got like 8 people on them and is still trying to stand proud on their stepping stool.

3 Likes

Ah yea, and you completely ignored all the comments he made to me haha. It’s not my attitude. It’s just that you don’t agree with me. Stop trying to sound holier than thou while completely ignoring all the other people in here belittling me. You do not care about attitude. You made your opinion on me after reading the post, and every comment after is based on that initial opinion.

I guess I can post an old favorite song here now. Feels like a good thread for it.

You Were Wrong (with captions) (youtube.com)

1 Like

You made this thread to stir a pot. You’ve done so.

Your not really being belittled people are just growing frustrated with you because you can’t seem to stop arguing with circular argument tactics. Thats something that only works in gaining popularity if you have cheeto dust for a hair style.

1 Like