Deserter from being kicked by 4 man squad?

I know you’re not responding to me anymore…

But you are clearly mistaken. There have been many keys killed because the tank takes the wrong path and the group leaves. And similary, since you got kicked…it even happens in lower level content

The group decides on the path and the tank decides the pull size (sometimes, definitely had healers pull more when I wasnt pulling enough)

Ah, yes. Let’s change the goalpost and pretend none of it really mattered because you can’t actually back up anything you are saying.
It literally doesn’t matter what content it is. Each role still has a standard job description that applies. Whether their entire job description is required for the current content or not doesn’t change that fact.

doesn’t work, its been that way before it lead to more problems then some angy entitled tank getting all forum warriors. WoTLK without the deserter debuff this way was a complete nightmare. instead of angy tanks coming to the forums they was able to hold groups hostage sitting there until they was kicked to be replaced by a team player tank.

No, in lower end content, DPS will probably do the entire dungeon alone if the tank is a bit slow.

Cause they just aren’t needed.

…to move on with life.

there’s nothing to report.

2 Likes

That isn’t what you said. You said:

Call my crazy, but that sounds very much like you telling them what to do. You can offer suggestions, just like anyone else in the group, but your suggestions carry no more weight than the dps or the healer.

4 Likes

The timing for this thread following so soon after other people have brought up the matter of getting deserter for being kicked is too on point.

I’m going to just say OP’s story didn’t happen.

And? That literally changes nothing… You just keep changing the goalposts… lol.

I dont know. It makes them sound pretty bad. If they were going to make it up, I would hope it would be a story were they weren’t so clearly in the wrong.

Like getting kicked for not pulling big or fast enough would have been better options

1 Like

If you want to pretend roles matter when they don’t, don’t be surprised when the group does the content as it is, and doesn’t get bogged down in meta.

ur so cool bro.

This is why you got kicked. People don’t like condescending behavior.

Blizzard is telling you that you can’t behave in ways that the rest of the group objects to and not face consequences. Adapt to the group or play with friends.

2 Likes

what makes it worse is nearly the entire thread is people telling them how and why their wrong and they just plug there ears screaming how everyone but them is wrong. Narcistic and entitled.

3 Likes

You don’t get deserter debuff if you leave/are kicked after the first boss kill, you only have to wait out the timer to requeue (which starts when you enter dungeon)

Ah fair enough. I don’t usually go against the group either way and like to stay to the end

Ah so a party of people can just tell me what to do. But since I’m a solo player I have to offer suggestions?
Also, yea technically tanks do carry more weight when it comes to what to pull… Try following the healer or dps through an entire dungeon, letting them pull everything… The tank is built for that role of initiating pulls. So that’s what tanks do. Most dungeons happen without anyone saying a word… how do you think that is? Because everyone just follows the tank… They let the tank do his job… and they do their job. It’s pretty simple.

You were going the wrong way, pulled the “im the tank listen to me” card and got kicked. Just take the hit to your ego and move on

By nearly the entire thread you mean 3 people spamming comments… There’s literally more people who actually agreed with me. They just didn’t have the time to argue with you trolls. I did. But I have to leave soon, so you will have to go argue with someone else soon.

You argued with a group of people because you didn’t get your way. In return they warned you that they would get a tank that would do what they wanted… which they did. Seems like you could be a team player and not just do things your way.

2 Likes

You sound like someone who doesn’t actually play Tank, or at least consistently otherwise you’d realize how much of a fool you’re making of yourself by stating “Me do whatever me want” when in actuality a good Tank always adheres to the best routes and methods FOR the rest of the group.

3 Likes