Delves Tuning, Sept 12th

At what level, and what iLvl is your gear?

1 Like

The solution is simple. Make it solo only, and balance it around that.

2 Likes

Yeah they are super easy as tank when solo but nothing but probs in group

Yeah the new mini boss scaling is awful and needs to be changed as it doesnt scale with the rest of the delve when the mini boss is way harder than the actual boss.

4 Likes

Grouped with 1 other friend. Getting one shot for 12m damage. lol. Revert these ā€œfixesā€.

1 Like

It looks like they didnā€™t ignore it but rather they felt scaling was correct for solo and too easy for groups.

Iā€™d guess they werenā€™t happy with how many players were already clearing 8ā€™s on the second day.

2 Likes

The fact that the devs are so tone deaf for solo players that they think it is fun and intended to be one shotted by everything, saddens me.

11 Likes

In what level of Delve?

Whatever they changed broke something. Getting entire group one shot by 11m instant cast venom volleys.

10 Likes

Grouped up with two friends, the non elite are dang near taking us out in two hits and we are all pushing an ilvl of 600 on the toons we are taking.

2 Likes

Welp. Iā€™m shelving delves for a long time. What a slog of a game mode.

5 Likes

586 but crafted a 590 shield for and I will be honest - I had full flask, food, oils, healing potions, and died a ton at first ā€¦causing me to tweak brann, and my build for just this content.

it felt way harder on mage due to sustain being more challenging, and I do have massive empathy for any class without health sustain. Like - Iā€™d imagine a hunter would struggle despite being a pet class because of all the unavoidable aoe on bosses. Not sure how great hunter defenses are.

And not saying its ok either - It felt ok to me because my vault is going to give me a 617 if I just do one, then I found out that the map that drops gives a 610ā€¦you canā€™t get anything that high with other content and soā€¦felt broken tbh

Meanwhile you run mythic 0s atm for far less rewards, and more gray hairsā€¦whole other problem though

The only one that matters, Tier 8. When my pet tank gets nuked in 1-2 hits by a web bolt for millions of damage per second as solo, I donā€™t think is fun at all.

Its more slap in the face that per the hotfix notes, devs think its intended.

Specially when the tier before that, the difficulty was hard but doable, it went from 0 to 60 with one tier.

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m gonna hold off on them for now. My friend and I were trying to do one earlier and after we were done my friend was like ā€œIā€™m gonna mine ore for a whileā€ lol So I joined them. Less stressful and still gaining exp.

5 Likes

on a t8? because it only :rofl: hits for 4million on a solo t10ā€¦

this hotfix was supposed to fix the ability damage (aka nerf it)

1 Like

This tuning was performed for the developersā€™ sake, not for the players. The idea is -only- to make delves harder and more tedious so that they last longer as ā€˜relevantā€™ content.

4 Likes

dude, what an awesome, apropos reference

3 Likes

most people are talking about t8 delves not t10

Hunter is actually not as bad as some, at least on Survival. We have a good self heal, 2 charges of 20% damage reduction, Turtle, feign death, cheetah to run away or avoid aoe with, tar trap to help snare mobs. Also an interrupt, a stun, and a group knock-up.

We can talent into a couple of more CC abilities but I havenā€™t felt the need to.

Life change is pretty spot on tbh.

You shouldnā€™t get unlimited tries. You could maybe give parties more lives.